Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best nostalgicmoments Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best nostalgicmoments Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about feeling nostalgic meaning in hindi, nostalgic quotes on friendship, nostalgic meaning in hindi, nostalgic summer quotes, feeling nostalgic quotes,

• 5 Followers
  • 7 Stories

Blue Butterfly

In today's milieu, I find no relevance being that old road side tea shop; among this pretended trends of air conditioned shopping malls.
As those empty rice fields I exist, awaiting, the never return of 4 pm kids; buzzing their life amongst the latest gadgetry.
I remain as the discarded empty red mail boxes, seeking futile arousal; from the orgasmic splendour of any hand written love letters, ever ! 

I used to be honestly valid, once upon a long time. 
For, I once did exist as a sole thing, that mattered.
(Just for the sake of an account in history) #yqbaba #yourquote #aestheticthoughts #peppeboy #yqenglish #thosetimes #nostalgicmoments #isthislife

Bizz_are_ Soul

What are memories without a picture? How do you remember them? Participate in this #simile challenge and write about #memorieswithoutpictures #yqspecial #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqquotes #yqbaba #nostalgicmoments

read more
lyrics without tune,
food without the secret ingredient,
that Ma uses in her creation,
reminiscing childhood without 
stains of dried tear 
as nostalgia misses it's existence... What are memories without a picture? How do you remember them? Participate in this #simile challenge and write about #memorieswithoutpictures #yqspecial  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#yqquotes 
#yqbaba 
#nostalgicmoments

The Cold Summers

I am not matured enough to erase memories ! #yqbaba #yqmemories #lostdays #yqlife #nostalgicmoments #yqnewwritersclub

read more
and then I became one of those
long lost days of your childhood 
which your 'matured' memory couldn't hold ! I am not matured enough to erase memories !

#yqbaba #yqmemories #lostdays #yqlife #nostalgicmoments #yqnewwritersclub

The Cold Summers

Stories are magical,
they take you to places
where this reality can't ! Nostalgia !

#yqbaba #yqstory #memoriesforlife #nostalgicmoments #yqwriters #yqnewwritersclub #yqquotes

The Cold Summers

I am not matured enough to erase memories ! #yqbaba #yqmemories #lostdays #yqlife #nostalgicmoments #yqnewwritersclub

read more
and then I became one of those
long lost days of your childhood 
which your 'matured' memory couldn't hold ! I am not matured enough to erase memories !

#yqbaba #yqmemories #lostdays #yqlife #nostalgicmoments #yqnewwritersclub

The Cold Summers

Stories are magical,
they take you to places
where this reality can't ! Nostalgia !

#yqbaba #yqstory #memoriesforlife #nostalgicmoments #yqwriters #yqnewwritersclub #yqquotes

Pawan Kumar Garimella

Be Nostalgic. It helps to recap the sweet memories to release our happy hormones. #nostalgicvibes #nostalgicmoments #nostalgicfeelings #hostellifestories #hostelmemories #recapthemoments #happyhormones #pawangrequotes

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification