Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best pnp170920 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best pnp170920 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about key officials of pnp, alberta pnp draw 2020, bc pnp online, saskatchewan pnp latest draw, bc pnp guide,

• 8 Followers
  • 19 Stories

Haseena Dudekula

Collab with Pen n Popcorn and fill this background with your words❤️🍿 #pnpbasketisfull #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #pnp170920 #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
gifts,
family  and friends,
books and hobbies,
Work and purpose !  Collab with Pen n Popcorn and fill this background with your words❤️🍿

#pnpbasketisfull #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #pnp170920 #yqbaba #yqdidi  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

Haseena Dudekula

Collab with Pen n Popcorn and list your problems turned jokes.🤭🍿 #poliwrimo #pennpopcorn #threeproblemslaugh #collabwithpnp #pnp170920 #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
my height,
my weight,
my tension !  Collab with Pen n Popcorn and list your problems turned jokes.🤭🍿

#poliwrimo #pennpopcorn #threeproblemslaugh #collabwithpnp #pnp170920 #yqbaba #yqdidi  #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

🍿Heya, Writero! Pen n Popcorn is back with #comefront . All you need to do is confront and give a savage/funny comeback to the sun's dialogue, from a moon's perspective. 🍿We will post this weekly twice with different objects in conversation 🍿Hope you like this and will explore the savagery within you😼 #cfsunmoon #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #pnp170920 #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
My mates ensure there are 
stars in every lovers eye at 
night when they look up at me 
but you conveniently disappear 
leaving them tired and in a sweat 🍿Heya, Writero! Pen n Popcorn is back with #comefront . All you need to do is confront and give a savage/funny comeback to the sun's dialogue, from a moon's perspective. 

🍿We will post this weekly twice with different objects in conversation

🍿Hope you like this and will explore the savagery within you😼

#cfsunmoon #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #pnp170920 #yqbaba #yqdidi   #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

Collab with Pen n Popcorn and make this #pnpconnectionmeme hilarious 😂 #pnpmeme #YQMeme #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #pnp170920 #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
When there is an intellectual connect👇🏼 Collab with Pen n Popcorn and make this #pnpconnectionmeme hilarious 😂  

#pnpmeme #yqmeme #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #pnp170920 #yqbaba      #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

Translation : Topic is hot. Or It's a hot topic. Collab with Pen n Popcorn and make this #pnpmuddagarammeme hilarious 😂 #pnpmeme #YQMeme #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #pnp170920 #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
Post the 'thaali' comment by Jaya Bachchan media be like 👇🏼 Translation : Topic is hot.
Or
It's a hot topic.

Collab with Pen n Popcorn  and make this #pnpmuddagarammeme hilarious 😂  

#pnpmeme #yqmeme #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #pnp170920 #yqbaba     #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

Hey writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and write your thoughts on this #pnp1on1 ❤️ #pnproses #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #pnp170920 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
When I unhesitatingly grab the 
bull by the horns, I dare crave 
the roses with all it's thorns Hey writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and write your thoughts on this #pnp1on1 ❤️

#pnproses #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #pnp170920  #YourQuoteAndMine

Suchita Pandey

नमस्कार दोस्तो, आज रात सोने से पहले कोलाब करें Pen n Popcorn के साथ और इस बैकग्राउंड को अपने सुनहरे शब्दों से निखारते हुए सांझे करें अपने विचार । #pnpbahaar #pnphindi #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #yqdidi #pnp170920 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
"बहार-ए-गुलिस्तां
             की फ़क़त फूलों 
से नहीं कांटों से
             भी ज़ीनत होती है। 
जीने के लिए इस
              दुनिया में ग़म की 
भी ज़रूरत होती है।" नमस्कार दोस्तो,

आज रात सोने से पहले कोलाब करें Pen n Popcorn के साथ और इस बैकग्राउंड को अपने सुनहरे शब्दों से निखारते हुए सांझे करें अपने विचार ।

#pnpbahaar #pnphindi #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #yqdidi #pnp170920    #YourQuoteAndMine

Madhu Jain

Hey, writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn's #fillups and fill in the blanks ❤️🍿 #pnpcameacross #pnpfillups #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #pnp170920 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
The way

startled me Hey, writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn's #fillups and fill in the blanks ❤️🍿

#pnpcameacross #pnpfillups #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #pnp170920  #YourQuoteAndMine

Madhu Jain

Share with each other your pains and happiness, for life is better that way. — Pen n Popcorn Collab with Pen n Popcorn and write your own #pnpreminders ❤️ #rmricecream #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #yqdidi #pnp170920 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
Precious moments are melting with time.  Share with each other your pains and happiness, for life is better that way. 
— Pen n Popcorn

Collab with Pen n Popcorn and write your own #pnpreminders ❤️

#rmricecream #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #yqdidi #pnp170920  #YourQuoteAndMine

Madhu Jain

Hey, writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and write your thoughts on garlands ❤️🍿 #pnpgarland #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #pnp170920 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
The threads adorned 
with gushing Nature 
in a beautiful way.  Hey, writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and write your thoughts on garlands ❤️🍿

#pnpgarland #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #pnp170920  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification