Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best lyfcollab Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best lyfcollab Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about lyf is from which country, lyf is 13252 frp bypass, lyf is 5002, lyf is 5016, lyf is 4505,

• 1 Followers
  • 24 Stories

Live_ur_lyf_in_ur_own_way

Houses are locked but love for family is opened  #getfeedback. #definelockdown #coronavirus #stayhome  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#lyfcollab #live_ur_lyf_in_ur_own_way ..🖤🖤🌷

Happy #ArmyDay. 15th Jan is celebrated by India as Army Day, in recognition of Field Marshal Kodandera M. Cariappa's taking over as the first Commander-in-Chief of the Indian Army from General Sir Francis Butcher, the last British Commander-in-Chief of India, on 15 January 1949. Refrain from jingoism and talk of soldier's sacrifices and human values that make them inspiring. #letters #dearindiansoldiers #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #lyfcollab #live_ur_lyf_in_ur_own_way

read more
You are like oxygen
Which makes life possible on Earth
You are like sun
Who burns to give light to others
You are like stars 
Who shine to turn darkness into light Happy #ArmyDay. 15th Jan is celebrated by India as Army Day, in recognition of Field Marshal Kodandera M. Cariappa's taking over as the first Commander-in-Chief of the Indian Army from General Sir Francis Butcher, the last British Commander-in-Chief of India, on 15 January 1949. 
Refrain from jingoism and talk of soldier's sacrifices and human values that make them inspiring. #letters #dearindiansoldiers   #YourQuoteAndMine
#lyfcollab #live_ur_lyf_in_ur_own_way

Deserted path🖤😻 Font: Garamond Size: 13 #yqbaba #rzdeserted #yqrestzone #restzone #collabwithyqrestzone Collaborating with Rest Zone #livelyf2fullest #live_ur_lyf_in_ur_own_way #lyfcollab ..🖤🖤🏝️

read more
Depicts that turn of life 
Where nothing much matters
A person is full of thoughts and is in fight with his inner conscience
Where he is hurted a lot
And used a lot by heartless people Deserted path🖤😻

Font: Garamond
Size: 13

#yqbaba #rzdeserted #yqrestzone #restzone #collabwithyqrestzone 
Collaborating with Rest Zone
#livelyf2fullest #live_ur_lyf_in_ur_own_way  #lyfcollab ..🖤🖤🏝️

What makes me feel stuck is being around people who consider me a trophy. #Collab and share what makes you #feelstuck? #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbabachallenge #lyfcollab #livelyf2fullest #live_ur_lyf_in_ur_own_way ..🖤🖤💫 P.s - just challenge thoughts :-)😉🖤💜

read more
I can't talk to you
I can't tell you what I want to
And even you can't understand what I want to say
I don't know whether you wanna talk to me anymore or not
And even I think whether you remember me also or not ??

What makes me feel stuck is being around people who consider me a trophy. #Collab and share what makes you #feelstuck?  #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqbabachallenge
#lyfcollab #livelyf2fullest #live_ur_lyf_in_ur_own_way  ..🖤🖤💫
P.s - just challenge thoughts :-)😉🖤💜

What has #writingturnedyou into? #Collab #yqspecial #cinemagraph #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #livelyf2fullest #live_ur_lyf_in_ur_own_way #lyfcollab 🖤♥️...

read more
 such type of person which I never thought to be
A person who can balance his emotions 
Who can change the point of view
Who lives his life to the fullest
And encourages everyone for living the life the way they all always want to🖤 What has #writingturnedyou into? #Collab #yqspecial #cinemagraph #YourQuoteAndMine
#livelyf2fullest #live_ur_lyf_in_ur_own_way #lyfcollab 🖤♥️...

Participate in this #simile challenge and describe what talking to someone you love is like. #talkingtoyou #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #livelyf2fullest #live_ur_lyf_in_ur_own_way #lyfcollab

read more
Pain killer🗡️
Smile giver🙂
Stress taker🖤
 Participate in this #simile challenge and describe what talking to someone you love is like. #talkingtoyou #YourQuoteAndMine
#livelyf2fullest #live_ur_lyf_in_ur_own_way 
#lyfcollab

Time to give love advice to everyone. Collab and tell whom should one #NotLove. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Also who only used you 4 tympass😌 #yqbabachallenge #hurts love #livelyf2fullest #lyfcollab #live_ur_lyf_in_ur_own_way ..🖤

read more
 Don't care about you
Who don't even think about you
To whom your presence never mattered and so absence will never bother.💔 Time to give love advice to everyone. Collab and tell whom should one #notlove.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Also who only used you 4 tympass😌
#yqbabachallenge #hurts #love #livelyf2fullest  #lyfcollab #live_ur_lyf_in_ur_own_way ..🖤

Participate in this #simile challenge and describe someone's love for you. #yourloveforme #cinemagraph #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #livelyf2fullest #live_ur_lyf_in_ur_own_way #lyfcollab

read more
Scattered petals of rose which I collect by feeling of trust and make it look beautiful although I can't make the same rose which was broken by you  but still I try for it.. Participate in this #simile challenge and describe someone's love for you. #yourloveforme #cinemagraph  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #livelyf2fullest #live_ur_lyf_in_ur_own_way  #lyfcollab

#rapidfire and write a #8wordmarriage love #Marriage #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #lyfcollab

read more
 Sometimes it's about living with stranger not loving #rapidfire and write a #8wordmarriage #love #marriage #YourQuoteAndMine
#lyfcollab

What is #lookingfortherightperson like? #Collab & share. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #lyfcollab #Stars #Night

read more
Finding stars during cloudy nights What is #lookingfortherightperson like? #Collab & share.  #YourQuoteAndMine
#lyfcollab #stars #night
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification