Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Eraser Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Eraser Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about moral story of a pencil and eraser, life is the art of drawing without an eraser, pencil eraser quotes, eraser poem for students, kneaded eraser price in india,

• 21 Followers
  • 33 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Kirti Pandey

mute video

Mayur Wadibhasme

THE ERASER Its been few days now, She is everywhere, My thoughts, my mind My heart, god knows how...!!! Her entry in the class is a romantic slow motion, #poem #yqbaba #Eraser #NAPOWRIMO

read more
THE ERASER

This is about a guy who is shy and
couldn't talk to girls comfortably, he saw a girl but couldn't gather enough courage to speak even a word. 

(Please do read the caption for full poem)  THE ERASER

Its been few days now, 
She is everywhere, 
My thoughts, my mind
My heart, god knows how...!!!

Her entry in the class is a romantic slow motion,

SRUTHI VARADHARAJAN

I wish to find a eraser which would be powerful to erase bad memories and bad people from my life... #yqbaba #eraser #yqdidi #yqhindi #yqkanmani

CM Chaitanyaa

If I'm a pencil, 
Be my eraser...  #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqenglish #relationship #friendship #friendshipgoals #pencil #eraser

K Harsita

"The Era of Eraser and Beginning of Pen." #absence #Eraser #NAPOWRIMO "month of poetry " April 17/30 #yqbaba #yqdiary #YourQuotes #eraofpens

read more
With you we were like flowers
which blooms again after 
being plugged out. 
Then your absence 
has given us a terrible 
power, doing no mistake while 
experiencing the strikethrough retake. "The Era of Eraser and Beginning of Pen." 
#absence
#eraser 
#napowrimo 
"month of poetry " April 
#17/30
#yqbaba 
#yqdiary

Giftsy Dorcas

He sprints like mad rat
across sheets deleting flaws;
my blue eraser. Random ramblings:75
Haiku

#yqbaba #newwritersclub #giftsydorcas #3dgdoc #eraser  #yqhumour #haiku #hi_gdoc

Akthari Begum

#dukh #Eraser #pen #yemeranahihai #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Nasimul Faizi

read more
ممتاز 
Excellent.  #dukh #eraser #pen #yemeranahihai #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Nasimul Faizi

Stardust 🍂

TRUST is like an eraser
It gets smaller after every MISTAKE!! #trust #eraser 
#smaller #mistake 
#followme #followformore 
Love Yourself 💜

Bad Poet

I went to the seashore yesterday right at the place where we had shared not only our first kiss but the promise of love that you 'forgot' to keep. I stood there hands crossed observing the impossible ocean before my eyes. I wasn't familiar to such impossibility especially because I had believed in the possibility of both of us all my life. Now it seemed to me as if you yourself were standing somewhere hands crossed beyond the ocean. If you were anywhere near, the ocean wouldn't even have any mea #youandme #Eraser #impossiblelove #oceanlove #badpoet #impossiblethings #storiesfromthesubconscious #impossibleus

read more
Sometimes out of sheer nothingness, you do random things. Yesterday I did one. I picked up this little stick and started writing our names just near the water. I even drew a heart around our names. But very shortly, one tide erased us. I did the same thing again but another tide appeared and we were erased again. It gave rise to a nice little banter between me and the ocean. I kept writing our names inside a heart, the ocean kept erasing us...

(caption) I went to the seashore yesterday right at the place where we had shared not only our first kiss but the promise of love that you 'forgot' to keep. I stood there hands crossed observing the impossible ocean before my eyes. I wasn't familiar to such impossibility especially because I had believed in the possibility of both of us all my life. Now it seemed to me as if you yourself were standing somewhere hands crossed beyond the ocean. If you were anywhere near, the ocean wouldn't even have any mea

Bad Poet

(Listen to the song before reading and then sing along!) I was taught I would fall but I learned to rise They thought I would drown but I touched the damn skies I know I get praise now but no one knows the hide Things wrenched my heart, right through the centre and from the side It's been a bumpy world, not some jolly ride Best friend knows the lows, the world envies the highs #Music #EdSheeran #lyrics #myheart #Eraser #divide #Recreated #edsheerensongreference

read more
And I'll make rainbows from these rains, forever

//Eraser by Ed Sheeran recreated in caption// (Listen to the song before reading and then sing along!)

I was taught I would fall but I learned to rise
They thought I would drown but I touched the damn skies
I know I get praise now but no one knows the hide
Things wrenched my heart, right through the centre and from the side
It's been a bumpy world, not some jolly ride
Best friend knows the lows, the world envies the highs
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification