Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best chronicles Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best chronicles Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about wyrmwood chronicles of the dead, memorizing of chronicles dynastic history, chronicles of narnia, the chronicles of narnia full movie free download in hindi, the chronicles of narnia full movie download in hindi,

• 8 Followers
  • 27 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

gajanan suhagpure

"Luminous Laughter Chronicles: The Ultimate Comedy Collection" #LuminousLaughterChronicles: #TheUltimateComedyCollection" #Luminous #laughter #chronicles: The Ultimate Comedy Collection"

read more
mute video

Nenithe_ Raja

Do You Know The Birth Of Dronacharya.🤔 #viral #treanding #ShortStory #shortsviral #viarl #chronicles #Mythology

read more
mute video

Blue Butterfly

We met by chance, we always felt;
But the destiny had it's perfect algorithm,
to every sequence of our eventual encounters. #yqbaba #yourquote #aestheticthoughts #peppeboy #yqenglish #destinyplays #chronicles #life

Hari Varma

AN EXTRACT FROM THE CHRONICLE OF LIFE Following is the extract from a chronicle recorded by a group of five 500 year old wise men some time deep in the future. The group was a self driven one. Those days, none gave orders to others. All were self motivated in search of the only truth of life. Their thoughts got recorded automatically into a time tablet. While one spoke, the others corroborated the same. EXTRACT STARTS : A series of unfortunate events in circa 2020 AD, as we understood then, m #Future #yqbaba #yourquotebaba #chronicles #ScienceFiction #varmaji

read more
AN EXTRACT FROM THE CHRONICLE OF LIFE

Following is the extract from a chronicle recorded by a group of five 500 year old wise men some time deep in the future. The group was a self driven one. Those days, none gave orders to others. All were self motivated in search of the only truth of life. Their thoughts got recorded automatically into a time tablet. While one spoke, the others corroborated the same.

~ Read Caption for THE EXTRACT ~

AN EXTRACT FROM THE CHRONICLE OF LIFE

Following is the extract from a chronicle recorded by a group of five 500 year old wise men some time deep in the future. The group was a self driven one. Those days, none gave orders to others. All were self motivated in search of the only truth of life. Their thoughts got recorded automatically into a time tablet. While one spoke, the others corroborated the same.

EXTRACT STARTS :

A series of unfortunate events in circa 2020 AD, as we understood then, m

Alok Vishwakarma "आर्ष"

"एक और क्षण, एक और प्रयास" आपकी रचना के रस से परिपूर्ण एक सुंदर कविता... Rest Untold.. Speechless.. Much Love 😍😍 #alokstates #essentiallydeep #lovequotes #chronicles #dedicated #yqdidi #missingyou #infinitywriter

read more
क्षण एक और एकज प्रयास,
पल एक एक छनता प्रभास ।
खिलता मधु उर मधुरम पलाश,
रिसता आलय से दिव प्रकाश ।।
चित् क्षिति एकात्म खगन निरधार,
विचर अतिरेक अलख मयपार ।
अरध आलोक सकल आधार,
उरध स्वःलोक वृन्द अभिसार ।। "एक और क्षण, एक और प्रयास"
आपकी रचना के रस से परिपूर्ण एक सुंदर कविता...

Rest Untold.. Speechless..
Much Love 😍😍

#alokstates #essentiallydeep
#lovequotes #chronicles

Aditi Bera

I wrote your name in the azure blue of the sky.
I wrote your name in the orange sunsets.
I wrote your name on the rain-drenched glass window.
I wrote your name on the mint-green wooden doors.
I wrote your name with the quintessential gold of the sunrise.
I wrote your name with the blood that oozed out from my slit veins.
I wrote your name amidst the cottony clouds.
I wrote your name amidst the Himalayan snows.
I wrote your name amidst the aroma of black coffee.
At last,I wrote your name in the phial of my heart,with the indelible ink of love.
©Aditi Bera
©lost_wind #situationmadewriter #chronicles #love #lovestories #dedicated #poetry #poems #quotes #quoteslove

Rosy

read more
DAILY BIBLE READING PLANNER: 20-05-2019 to 25-05-2019
Days                 : Monday to Saturday
Bible Portions: I Chronicles 14 to II Chronicles 2  & Romans 1 to 6
Morning          : 2 chapters from OT daily
Night.               : 1 chapter
 from OT and 1 chapter from NT daily

Aditi Bera

Broken people can be amazing writers...Scribbled poems written here and there have a lot to narrate...
©Aditi Bera 
©lost _wind #situationmadewriter #chronicles #love #lovestories #pain #feelings #dedicated #lostlove #quotes #quoteslove #broken #iambroken

Aditi Bera

As the thunder cleaved the storm clouds...

Her rain warped face,with the saline drops of her eyes,blending into the petrichor elixir,didn't have much to say,except her silent sobs,weaving chronicles with the streaks of violet lightening and the scent of the downpour.......
©Aditi Bera 
©lost_wind #situationmadewriter #chronicles #love #lovestories #pain #feelings #dedicated #lostlove #quotes #quoteslove #rain #raindrops #petrichor #cryinginrain #lightening #stormclouds #tears #baarish

Aditi Bera

He noticed her silently.A short,fair guy,in a "dora kata shirt" and blue denims,with a well-preserved French-Cut beard.And,when her eyes met his,he pretended to look away.At the first instance,he was hesitant to begin the conversation."Tomar ke mara gachen?",he asked in a low voice."Amar baba...",and she broke into tears..."Ek bochor dhore kidney failure a bhugchechen...".He came closer and pulled her close to himself.She hugged him and kept weeping in his arms."Amaro baba nei.Paacchh bochor agey mara gachen.Kaadle hobe bolo?Tomake uthe darate hobe,taina?",he whispered into her ears.With her tear-stained face,she looked into his kind eyes,a feeling of "HOME",a warmth like never before.........
©Aditi Bera
©lost_wind #situationmadewriter #chronicles #love #lovestories #pain #reallifeincident #storyofmylife #departedfather #aboymeetsagirl #loveatfirstsight
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification