Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best TheLove Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best TheLove Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about there is only one happiness in this life to love and be loved hindi meaning, there is only one happiness in this life to love and be loved translate in hindi, there is only one happiness in this life to love and be loved meaning in telugu, there is only one happiness in this life to love and be loved translate in tamil, there is only one happiness in this life to love and be loved. – george sand,

• 19 Followers
  • 18 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Nishaa

mute video

Gomathi dhiya

mute video

Rose Roja

mute video

FN MEDIYA LIVE SOW

mute video

Aady

They say love is blind but when I saw her for the first time, that went out of my mind. The connection electrifying all intertwined, kept me in my place stuck as if I got rocksolidified. I was waiting mindlessly, thinking of the journey ahead of me when I saw her passing by, never felt like time could be set in motion, slowed down feeling the pulling while she grew distant, that first glance of her made me forget in an instance that our distance would multiply. It was like nothing wanted us #TheLove #theMoment #savinggrace #thefirstlook

read more
The misguided love... 

//caption// They say love is blind but when I saw her for the first time, that went out of my mind. 

The connection electrifying all intertwined, kept me in my place stuck as if I got rocksolidified.

I was waiting mindlessly, thinking of the journey ahead of me when I saw her passing by, never felt like time could be set in motion, slowed down feeling the pulling while she grew distant, that first glance of her made me forget in an instance that our distance would multiply.

It was like nothing wanted us

Aady

The warmth of your embrace melts my stone cold heart with self hate. Your gentle kisses on my face, hush the demons and give me faith. The way you hold my hand and make sure I am okay, leaves me breathless and gives me courage to face another day. You can't stand to see the wounds I place upon myself. You just want me to be happy and out of this hell. There may be days where we do nothing but eat and sleep but #TheLove #Thehope #savinggrace #thesupport

read more
I'm yours to hold... 

//caption// The warmth of your embrace melts my stone cold heart with self hate. Your gentle kisses on my face, hush the demons and give me faith. The way you hold my hand and make sure I am okay, leaves me breathless and gives me courage to face another day. 

You can't stand to see the wounds
I place upon myself. You just want
me to be happy and out of this hell.

There may be days where we do
nothing but eat and sleep but

Aady

“I told the stars about you!” Sia cried out, and he stopped. “I told the stars about you,” Sia repeated, trying to hold back tears that were already out, “I told them how you were never going to be one, I told them how you said you would always stay by my side, and...” Sia looked back at him, who was now facing her. “I told them I loved you.” His eyes widened slightly before his face darkened again. #lettinggo #TheLove #thestars #TheStoryteller #Captioned #savinggrace #thelonging #theprincess #theknight

read more
I never stopped telling the stars about you... 

#captioned# “I told the stars about you!” Sia cried out, and he stopped.

“I told the stars about you,” Sia repeated, trying to hold back tears that were already out, “I told them how you were never going to be one, I told them how you said you would always stay by my side, and...” Sia looked back at him, who was now facing her.

“I told them I loved you.”

His eyes widened slightly before his face darkened again.

Anand Nagada

#TheLove

read more
रूठना, नाराज़ होना हक है आपका पर;
मनाना भी हक है हमारा ।

जानलो साहिबा की आपका ये रूठना 
आपसे ज़्यादा हमे तकलीफ देता है ।

जान हो आप हमारी
अगर जान ही रूठ जाए 
तो हम में सांस कहा बाकी रहेगी ।

साहिबा रुठलो, थोड़ा नाराज़ हो जाओ
पर थोड़ी देर तक,