Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Trash Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Trash Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about trash trailer is a type of, trash tank is located in, trash talk meaning in hindi, trash bin meaning in hindi, nba trash talk quotes,

• 19 Followers
  • 18 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

MSJ Quotes

Even if you are losing once, let the trash go..
It will be you who will be benefitted from their absence than them from yours..! #trash #fakepeople #absence #losing #winning #maturity #msj #msjquotes

Mathan kumar G

Pick up things that matters to you, even if it's a trash. #things #matter #trash

Priyanka Rathod

"Guys are like trash"
And she don't like picking up trash. #trash #mantrash #writer #sarcasm #yourquotebaba #yourquotedidi #yqtales #yqquotes

Abi Lakshmi✍

Trash all thatz not needed, make room for NEW! Happy New Day New Beginnings #Trash #New #LetItGo

read more
Let it go, Claim the Space! Trash all thatz not needed, make room for NEW!
Happy New Day
New Beginnings 
#trash 
#new 
#letitgo

Varadhan P M

Do not let mind  become a Trash

Storage container 🫙

Purge out, pour out, push off!  #trash #empty #removenegativity

Ayush Singh (Speeding._Bullet)

He was too dumb to be expecting an explanation from her for shutting him out of her life as if he was a trash to talk with.  #yqbaba #toodumb #shutout #trash

AYUSH SINGH

He was too dumb to be expecting an explanation from her for shutting him out of her life as if he was a trash to talk with.  #yqbaba #toodumb #shutout #trash

Sherlock Doyle

“Thank you sir, now I've a roof over my head and food in my stomach.” #beggar #eat #Trash #Offer #Help #Home #Twist #Humour

read more
Seeing the beggar eating out of the trash, I took him home with me.

Now I don't need to take the
trash out, he eats it.
 “Thank you sir, now I've a roof over my head and food in my stomach.”

#beggar #eat #trash #offer #help #home #twist #humour

nabeelmrkl

mute video

Ideomotoristic Pen

Don't be a Trash Holder #Trash #cleanliness #cleanlife #yqbaba #ideomotoristic_pen

read more
Clear your Trash regularly 
or else you will be called Trash Holder. Don't be a Trash Holder

#trash  #cleanliness  #cleanlife  #yqbaba 
#ideomotoristic_pen
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification