Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best RespectHer Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best RespectHer Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about respect love poetry in urdu, love and respect quotes, quotes on love trust and respect, quotes about love respect and trust, love respect and trust quotes,

• 27 Followers
  • 34 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Manjeet

कड़वी सच्चाई.... #DhakeHuye #RespectHer #RESPECT life love poetry #Society #poem shayari #manjeetpoonia

read more
mute video

Nirmala Pant

#RespectHer Anshu writer Urvashi Kapoor SingerRahulOfficial Ashutosh Mishra narendra bhakuni #Thoughts #feelingsadandangry

read more
mute video

Harish Reddy S

LOVE her like a Husband
CARE her like a Mother
RESPECT her like a Father
TEASE her like a Child #loverher #careher #respecther #teaseher 
#truelove #trustmatters

Deepender Singh

Voh maa hai, 
Voh behan hai, 
Voh ek beti hai, 
Voh ek dost hai, 
Voh kisi ki khushi ka karan hai, 
Voh kisi ke intezaar ka fal hai, 
Voh kisi ke liye zindagi jine ka karan hai, 
Voh guzarte lamhe me, Ek musafir hai, 
Uski manzilein kisi se judaa nahi, 
Voh zindagi me kisi se khafa nhi, 
Insaniyat ka nazariya badal skne, 
Ki himmat rkhti hai, 
Uski ek hansi me,
Lakhon ki khushiyaan basti hai, 
Kon hai voh, Kon hai voh
Voh ek stri hai, Voh ek stri hai... 
 #dee #womensday  #respecther  #always

Aparna Singh

Curves and curves Twists and turns No ! No ! Take a pause, for your thought is not my cause Let the paths of life have twists and turns Its a mandate, I say it with firm But ! But ! What about those curves and curves ? #Women #yqbaba #RespectHer #yqenglish #bestyqenglishquotes #stopobjectifying

read more
CURVES - 
Are you mandatory ?
(Read in Caption)
 Curves and curves
Twists and turns
No ! No !
Take a pause, for your thought is not my cause
Let the paths of life have twists and turns
Its a mandate, I say it with firm
But ! But !
What about those curves and curves ?

Aparna Singh

" SHE = PARAYADHAN " The above quoted words are the tagline of the ORTHODOXIAL MINDSET. The mindset which preoccupied the mere thoughts years back. Before writing I want to make some points clear - "I might sound offensive to a particular mindset which differs from mine but by being a true citizen, I won't think twice to exercise my rights of freedom of speech and expression. I don't mind them being offensive. Being offensive isn't an offense until it harms others". We all love changes. The th #yqbaba #RespectHer #parayadhan #shewrites #yqlongform #beingagirlisablessing #sheisme #sheiseverything

read more
SHE = PARAYADHAN 
   (Read in Caption)
 " SHE = PARAYADHAN "
The above quoted words are the tagline of the ORTHODOXIAL MINDSET. The mindset which preoccupied the mere thoughts years back.

Before writing I want to make some points clear - "I might sound offensive to a particular mindset which differs from mine but by being a true citizen, I won't think twice to exercise my rights of freedom of speech and expression. I don't mind them being offensive. Being offensive isn't an offense until it harms others".

We all love changes. The th

PRAKASH CHANDRA NAYAK

#BreakingMenstrualTaboos ❤️❤️❤️ #loveher #RespectHer #supporther Rekha Agrawalla Shazia Malik Sharon Thalla

read more
"She", who bleeds in pain
& hides all her stains,
shall be loved & helped
rather than silent
watching & giggling..
 #BreakingMenstrualTaboos
❤️❤️❤️
#LoveHer
#RespectHer
#SupportHer
Rekha Agrawalla 
Shazia Malik 
Sharon Thalla

Rishikesh Malgaonkar

Respect her🤗💕 #Admiring love #lovequote #mog #lifeline #lovelife #RespectHer

read more
While you are busy looking at other girls, someone is admiring the girl you have Respect her🤗💕

#admiring #love #lovequote #mog #lifeline #lovelife #respecther

Aparna Singh

Curves and curves Twists and turns No ! No ! Take a pause, for your thought is not my cause Let the paths of life have twists and turns Its a mandate, I say it with firm But ! But ! What about those curves and curves ? #Women #yqbaba #RespectHer #yqenglish #bestyqenglishquotes #stopobjectifying

read more
CURVES - 
Are you mandatory ?
(Read in Caption)
 Curves and curves
Twists and turns
No ! No !
Take a pause, for your thought is not my cause
Let the paths of life have twists and turns
Its a mandate, I say it with firm
But ! But !
What about those curves and curves ?

Aparna Singh

" SHE = PARAYADHAN " The above quoted words are the tagline of the ORTHODOXIAL MINDSET. The mindset which preoccupied the mere thoughts years back. Before writing I want to make some points clear - "I might sound offensive to a particular mindset which differs from mine but by being a true citizen, I won't think twice to exercise my rights of freedom of speech and expression. I don't mind them being offensive. Being offensive isn't an offense until it harms others". We all love changes. The th #yqbaba #RespectHer #parayadhan #shewrites #yqlongform #beingagirlisablessing #sheisme #sheiseverything

read more
SHE = PARAYADHAN 
   (Read in Caption)
 " SHE = PARAYADHAN "
The above quoted words are the tagline of the ORTHODOXIAL MINDSET. The mindset which preoccupied the mere thoughts years back.

Before writing I want to make some points clear - "I might sound offensive to a particular mindset which differs from mine but by being a true citizen, I won't think twice to exercise my rights of freedom of speech and expression. I don't mind them being offensive. Being offensive isn't an offense until it harms others".

We all love changes. The th
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification