Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best gossips Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best gossips Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about gossips in hindi, latest tamil cinema news and gossips, tamil movie news and gossips, telugu film news and gossips, telugu cinema news and gossips,

• 19 Followers
  • 17 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Kunal Salve

वेळात वेळ काढून मी तिच्याशी बोलायला लागलो की , ती वेडी घड्याळ माझं काही क्षणात काढून फेकायची !  #प्रेम 
#romance 
#gossips 
#feelings

Manasseh Ayinaparthi

#fluency of #Good is less than #influence of #bad #gossips

read more
Fluency of Good is less these days in talks than the 
Influence of Gossips. #fluency of #good is less than #influence of #bad #gossips

Anand Nagada

Seating besides the window,
While grabbed in ur arms

and gossiping with

a Single cup of hot coffee, 
Sharing together; 
is what i miss in this  rains but;

Dooriyan hai zaroori,
Zaroori hai ye dooriyan... !

#cinemagraph
#rainspeaks  #loverains #coffee  #gossips  #yqbaba  #366days366quotes  #writingresolution  168/366

Anand Nagda

Seating besides the window,
While grabbed in ur arms

and gossiping with

a Single cup of hot coffee, 
Sharing together; 
is what i miss in this  rains but;

Dooriyan hai zaroori,
Zaroori hai ye dooriyan... !

#cinemagraph
#rainspeaks  #loverains #coffee  #gossips  #yqbaba  #366days366quotes  #writingresolution  168/366

Rajeshwari Thendapani

I hope
I'm worth of gossips
Obivously yes 
If you choose me
 #gossips #yqraju #yqraji #yqbaba #yqsaiadhu #yqkanmani

Rajeshwari Thendapani

Yes I need gossips 
For my gradual growth
 #gossips #yqraju #yqsaiadhu #yqbaba #yqraji

साहस

Me- बेशक शक हो जाए ,लेकिन कान और इयरिंग लाजवाब है।
She- हां, हां,हो गया अब,बहुत बोलते हो।। #bestfriend #during #conversation #gossips #yourquotediary #myquote  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Shilpi Ji

Anshu💖

Big Breaking News... #Fun #gossips #Knowledge #Comedy

read more
mute video

Rahul Kumar Bharti

#gossips are the negative emotions that comes from an empty mind. People who gossip are purposeless in their lives. They don’t realise that they are wasting the precious time of their lives. Making up stories about others and falsely presenting someone in eyes of other people, they feel that they can gain attention and create people’s interest in them. They often forget that people who gossip have no real friends and in fact these people are the ones who are very lonely from inside. If you ar

read more
 #Gossips are the negative emotions that comes from an empty mind. People who gossip are purposeless in their lives. 

They don’t realise that they are wasting the precious time of their lives. Making up stories about others and falsely presenting someone in eyes of other people, they feel that they can gain attention and create people’s interest in them. They often forget that people who gossip have no real friends and in fact these people are the ones who are very lonely from inside.

If you ar

Simmi

nojoto #gossips #Popular #Quotes

read more
To avoid such endings....
avoid it from beginning #nojoto #gossips #popular #quotes
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification