Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best GoodbyeLove Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best GoodbyeLove Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you goodbye quotes, saying goodbye to someone you love quotes, goodbye quotes for someone you love, i love you goodbye quotes for him, quotes about love and goodbye,

• 152 Followers
  • 136 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Pia

Love #farewell #GoodbyeLove Broken💔Heart

read more
mute video

Andaz e Vineet...

mute video

Ur David07

mute video

The Cold Summers

The week of tremendous love deserves a heartfelt goodbye. It's easy to fall in love and even remain in love, but unloving someone? Collab on how to unlove someone to keep the sanity within yourself. Use #GoodbyeLove and let us know the ways to get over someone you don't want to. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote New Writers Club

read more
for as of now,
as the flame in my eyes
would burn all those lies
hinding behind your cries
blinding my brain thats wise
&fall again for your prize
before this truth ever dies ! The week of tremendous love deserves a heartfelt goodbye. It's easy to fall in love and even remain in love, but unloving someone?

Collab on how to unlove someone to keep the sanity within yourself. Use #goodbyelove and let us know the ways to get over someone you don't want to.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote New Writers Club

Sourajita D

Some Me and Some You❤ #sourajita #FirstLove #GoodbyeLove #microlove #sour_collab #lovewithouthim #yqbaba #quotereview I don't know how but YourQuote New Writers Club wanted to collab on the same thought!🤔

read more
"Wish I could give you some 'me',
And exchange back my heart;
For there is some 'you' left in me
And those little scars of being hurt!" Some Me and Some You❤

#Sourajita #firstlove #goodbyelove #microlove #sour_collab #lovewithouthim #yqbaba #quotereview  

I don't know how but YourQuote New Writers Club wanted to collab on the same thought!🤔

The Cold Summers

The week of tremendous love deserves a heartfelt goodbye. It's easy to fall in love and even remain in love, but unloving someone? Collab on how to unlove someone to keep the sanity within yourself. Use #GoodbyeLove and let us know the ways to get over someone you don't want to. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote New Writers Club

read more
for as of now,
as the flame in my eyes
would burn all those lies
hinding behind your cries
blinding my brain thats wise
&fall again for your prize
before this truth ever dies ! The week of tremendous love deserves a heartfelt goodbye. It's easy to fall in love and even remain in love, but unloving someone?

Collab on how to unlove someone to keep the sanity within yourself. Use #goodbyelove and let us know the ways to get over someone you don't want to.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Durga Kannan

read more
I don't need you
At the cost of my self respect
Lowering my self worth
Is never worth having you
I don't need someone
Who doesn't need me
It's never complete
If it's one sided
Better to say goodbye
Than to hold on, getting hurt
Feeling tormented and used
And keep crying all the while
 The week of tremendous love deserves a heartfelt goodbye. It's easy to fall in love and even remain in love, but unloving someone?

Neeta

The week of tremendous love deserves a heartfelt goodbye. It's easy to fall in love and even remain in love, but unloving someone? Collab on how to unlove someone to keep the sanity within yourself. Use #GoodbyeLove and let us know the ways to get over someone you don't want to. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote New Writers Club #yqmuse #yqbaba love #yqtales #yqquotesreview

read more
But wait a sec
Let me look at you one last time. One last crooked smile,
that light up your whole face.
Eyes all warm, locked with mine. Hug me tightly, close to your heart. 
Give me a moment to relive the memories. Do we have time to make one more memory ? Stay with me.
Don't go.
 The week of tremendous love deserves a heartfelt goodbye. It's easy to fall in love and even remain in love, but unloving someone?

#yqmuse 
#yqbaba 
#love 
#yqtales

Spl Someone ❤️

#GoodbyeLove ❤️ #लव

read more
Goodbye Love तेरे दीदार के मौके नजर नहीं आते, 
तुमसे मिलने के आसार नजर नहीं आते!!!!!
ऐसा लग रहा है मुझे,
ख़ाहिश अधूरी रह जाएगी मेरी.......जाते जाते.........
तेरे दिल में अब हमारे खयाल नहीं आते........

©Spl Someone ❤️ #GoodbyeLove ❤️

SHAYAR ANHAR

#GoodbyeLove saloni toke alfazon ki khumari Naveen Goswami Sonika Pal Suman Zaniyan srk Writers #शायरी

read more
Goodbye Love मेरी रुखसत पे रोते हुये   
हाथ अपना हिलाना सनम
याद आता है अब भी मुझे 
प्यार का वो जमाना सनम
$

©Anis Anhar achalpuri #GoodbyeLove  saloni toke alfazon ki khumari Naveen Goswami Sonika Pal Suman Zaniyan srk Writers
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification