Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best microlove Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best microlove Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about wo mic for pc, busboys and poets open mic night, examples of micro and macro economics, micro and macro economics, open poetry mic near me,

• 4 Followers
  • 18 Stories

Sourajita D

Scars❤ Forgiving if not Forgetting Inspired by Arvind R 😊 #sourajita #sour_collab (Plz don't remove them if you collab) #FirstLove #newwritersclub #yqbaba #quotereview #lovewithouthim #microlove

read more
"If you see your scars and write;
Love, you have sealed them in time!" Scars❤
Forgiving if not Forgetting 
Inspired by Arvind R 😊

#sourajita  #sour_collab
(Plz don't remove them if you collab)
 #firstlove #newwritersclub #yqbaba #quotereview  #lovewithouthim   #microlove

Sourajita D

🌟53/365 When both are too busy promoting their versions of love❤ #sourajita #FirstLove #microlove #yqbaba #Quotes #yqtales #sour_collab #lovewithouthim

read more
He sharpened his ego:
I sharpened my pencil;
All for love! 🌟53/365
When both are too busy promoting their versions of love❤

#Sourajita #firstlove #microlove #yqbaba #quotes #yqtales #sour_collab #lovewithouthim

Sourajita D

At times, 
Without love there is 
no sense alive in me;
While in others, love is 
the only nonsense 
dead for me! 🌟40/365
No-Sense to Non-Sense
#Sourajita #firstlove #newwallpapers #newwritersclub #yqbaba #lovewithouthim #sour_collab  #microlove

Sourajita D

A Sweet Pause❤ Wrote on a tissue paper! Most probably in a couple of days, would go for a Break! A preliminary notice and a few more quotes before it!!! #sourajita #FirstLove #quotereview #newwritersclub #yqbaba #lovewithouthim #microlove #yqtales ❤Love,ya!

read more
S fgv A Sweet Pause❤

Wrote on a tissue paper!
Most probably in a couple of days, would go for a Break! A preliminary notice and a few more quotes before it!!!

#Sourajita #firstlove #quotereview #newwritersclub #yqbaba  #lovewithouthim #microlove #yqtales 

❤Love,ya!

Sourajita D

🌟48/365 #yqbaba #sourajita #yqpoetry poetry #sour_collab #microlove #yqspecial #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with ©Fathima Shamla

read more
Prose;
A boat that we sail on sea of love to
see our loved ones stay afloat! 🌟48/365

#yqbaba #sourajita  #yqpoetry #poetry
#sour_collab #microlove #yqspecial #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with ©Fathima Shamla

Sourajita D

Some Me and Some You❤ #sourajita #FirstLove #GoodbyeLove #microlove #sour_collab #lovewithouthim #yqbaba #quotereview I don't know how but YourQuote New Writers Club wanted to collab on the same thought!🤔

read more
"Wish I could give you some 'me',
And exchange back my heart;
For there is some 'you' left in me
And those little scars of being hurt!" Some Me and Some You❤

#Sourajita #firstlove #goodbyelove #microlove #sour_collab #lovewithouthim #yqbaba #quotereview  

I don't know how but YourQuote New Writers Club wanted to collab on the same thought!🤔

Sourajita D

Romantic Death 🌟47/365 Happy valentine's day to all of you! We hope, you have found a valentine to celebrate this day, if not yet, don't worry it's just around the corner. What does this picture remind you today? Come up with a story or quote and collab on this post. We'll feature the best story or quote tomorrow at 8 PM. #YourQuoteAndMine #quotereview #picsays #microlove #yourquotenewwritersclub #sourajita #valentinecollab #lovewithouthim

read more
If anytime I had take 
my last breath sooner or later, 
It should be before you.
For I am selfish enough,
Not to feel unloved
A moment after you go!
You holding me in your arms,
And not wanting to let me go;
But I will resist closing my eyes,
In the warmth of your lap,
But let her go, will 'Love' say,
And soon in your lap,
My head will comfort itself in death! Romantic Death
🌟47/365
Happy valentine's day to all of you! We hope, you have found a valentine to celebrate this day, if not yet, don't worry it's just around the corner.

What does this picture remind you today?
Come up with a story or quote and collab on this post. 

We'll feature the best story or quote tomorrow at 8 PM.

Sourajita D

🌟46/365 Dreamland 🔮 Home❤ #dreamland #yqbaba #sourajita #yqpoetry #lovewithouthim #microlove #yqwriter #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with ©Fathima Shamla *it should be *with

read more
Huh  🌟46/365
Dreamland 🔮
Home❤
#dreamland #yqbaba #sourajita  #yqpoetry #lovewithouthim  #microlove #yqwriter #YourQuoteAndMine

Collaborating with ©Fathima Shamla   

*it should be *with

Sourajita D

"Ever felt the need of void and company together?
Yes man, it has all been love!" Was My Love Misplaced?

#Sourajita #firstlove #newwallpapers #microlove #newwritersclub #yqbaba #quotereview #lovewithouthim

Sourajita D

"Some love remain amusing until they turn writer's muse!" 🌟45/365

#sourajita #questions #really #lovewithouthim #microlove  #valentinesday #yqbaba   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Amol Gade
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification