Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best dirt Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best dirt Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about dirt and glass, dirt off your shoulder lyrics, dirt off your shoulder, dirt on delight artist, joe dirt moon quote,

• 19 Followers
  • 23 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Siddharth Bhagat

SHOW ME SOMETHING THAT HAS GROWN INTO SOMETHING BEAUTIFULL WITHOUT HAVING DIRT IN IT #messedup #toldno #dirt #Develop #mad #Beautiful #God #gotforyou #feelingshurt #dirtisgood #Life

read more
mute video

Dayak Official ✍️

The dirt taught me 
how to wash well.  #cinemagraph #dayakofficial #yqbaba #yqdidi #dirt #wash #well #teach

Monisha Biswas

#hatred #yqbaba #dirt life love

read more
Let's show our hatred on the pages
Instead of showing on human. #hatred #yqbaba #dirt #life #love

upar wala

#dirt #Heart

read more
mute video

Blue Butterfly

Her;

Yeah, she is that pink lotus.
Amidst all those dirt, that surrounds.  PC: Pinterest 

#yqbaba #yourquote #aestheticthoughts #yqquotes #peppeboy #her_series #lotus #dirt

Afrin Jahan

#interpretation #philosophy #Inevitable #dirt #Secrets #L Collaborating with Walter Müllner

read more
Between the born and death period of your life you can  willingly creat a dynamic,  shiny and  a tremendous quality history of yourself in the worthiness and deserving meaning of life. #interpretation #philosophy #inevitable #dirt #secrets #l
Collaborating with Walter Müllner

Cerebral Derange

When rain drops are mix with
the dirty land of soil. it release
a beautiful dirt smell which is 
better than fragrance of perfumes
every dirty things have something
Beautiful #buddymantra#BMwritingmarathon#aestheticchills#aestheticthoughts#dirt#release#smell

Cerebral Derange

When rain drops are mix with
the dirty land of soil. it release
a beautiful dirt smell which is 
better than fragrance of perfumes
every dirty things have something
Beautiful #buddymantra#BMwritingmarathon#aestheticchills#aestheticthoughts#dirt#release#smell

Sumit R Das

शरीर की गंदगी तो तुम 
Lifebuoy से‌ मिटाओगे
दिमाग की ‌गंदगी के लिए
कौनसा साबुन लाओगे??? #hindi #dirt #challenge #yqbaba #yqdidi #twg #soap #brain

Sherlock Doyle

The coffin is the elevator to hell. #Collab & share what #beingalive means to you through a poem. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #devil #Buried #dirt #Coffin #buriedalive

read more
                    is the best gift I could've asked for. But now that seems like a curse as I find myself buried, alive.

The sound of the dirt hitting the
coffin lid sure is giving me a
panic attack. But that's nothing compared to the horror of that tapping sound I hear
on my coffin,
                      from below.

The coffin is the elevator to hell.

#Collab & share what #beingalive means to you through a poem. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification