Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best dreamland Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best dreamland Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about dreamland water park karnal 1300, jatt de dreamland, chicken nugget dreamland, dreamland, dreamland kudal,

• 33 Followers
  • 38 Stories

Director Shakti Tiwari

लोटा कहा गया मेरा 😬 Funny Video #Directorshaktitiwari #Director_Shakti_Tiwari #Banno #Saiyyanji #Habibijilebi #dreamland #Diwali

read more

Jinkoo

Haseena Dudekula

#dreamland#yqbaba Manjula Soni

read more
Once in a while,
I travel to a dreamland,
where I get to meet 
my words happily 
seducing my
poetries ! #dreamland#yqbaba
Manjula Soni

Ashika Ashika

Namaste varios 🙏 Share with us your profound work on this prompt with #vztheladdertomydreamland. We are waiting to read your works.🌷💙 #yqvariozilla #variozilla #yqbaba #dreamland #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Variozilla

read more
is more strong than web of troubles. Namaste varios 🙏

Share with us your profound work on this prompt with #vztheladdertomydreamland. We are waiting to read your works.🌷💙

#yqvariozilla #variozilla #yqbaba #dreamland   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Variozilla

Kunal Choudhary

skip reality,
drooling into them i got swayed into my own dreamland.

#lovepoem.
#eyes
#drooling
#dreamland
#swayed
#love
#eyesmademe  
#yourquoteandmine

Sourajita D

🌟46/365 Dreamland 🔮 Home❤ #dreamland #yqbaba #sourajita #yqpoetry #lovewithouthim #microlove #yqwriter #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with ©Fathima Shamla *it should be *with

read more
Huh  🌟46/365
Dreamland 🔮
Home❤
#dreamland #yqbaba #sourajita  #yqpoetry #lovewithouthim  #microlove #yqwriter #YourQuoteAndMine

Collaborating with ©Fathima Shamla   

*it should be *with

Priti Pratikshya

Holding my hands he
dragged me to the heaven!
 There was a castle
 painted by the rainbows
in between the sky.
 #yqbaba 
#yqdidi 
#yqquotes 
#dreamland 
#love 
#newwritersclub
#beautiful

Asiya Shaikh

I packed up my bags from my dreams,
To trespass into realism,
It's high time to act,
To tune the failures,
To fabricate new strategies,
Ostracizing the reveries from my dreamland,
I being named as hooligan from them,
But have a sanguine to become a hero for my dreams,
I beckon the reality,
To keep my words,
I packed up my bags from my dreams,
And intrused in my realism.. #yqbaba #yourquote #dreams #dreamland #hooliganofreverie #heroofdreams

Tay Swizzle

love #dreamland #his #eyesspeak #smileshows #yqbaba #yqenglish #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with chloe wilson

read more
Wearing a beguile smile
He walked a mile
Little did I know
He held my hand
Only to leave me stranded  #love  #dreamland #his #eyesspeak #smileshows #yqbaba #yqenglish  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with chloe wilson

Sonal Gupta

Why I Love my Dreamland?

Escaping to your own Dreamland for happiness is better than being sad and loosing faith on your own Belief System....Life is chaotic and there is no right time to do things, we are humans we have emotions, running after success is not the only way to be Happy.
Everyone has different priorities,goals, ways, opinions and feelings because Everyone is different.
Life is too short to fight on small things, life is unpredictable.... Try to seek positivity and think about or keep those things with you that brings a Big Smile on your face. #mydreamland #dreamland
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification