tags

Best follows Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best follows Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos.

• 77 Followers
  • 262 Stories
  • Popular
  • Latest
  • Video

""

"Thunder ⚡ To me, thunder is just another beginning. Its the sound that makes your bone clatter with fear. You can feel the emotion that's the most dangerous one out there. FEAR. Full story on caption"

Thunder ⚡

To me, thunder is just another beginning. Its the sound that makes your bone clatter with fear. You can feel the emotion that's the most dangerous one out there. FEAR. 

Full story on caption

Thunder

To me, thunder is just another beginning. Its the sound that makes your bone clatter with fear. You can feel the emotion that's the most dangerous one out there. FEAR.

Four simple letters makes one not so simple word. To me thunder is fear.
As the lightning soars bright across the sky, thunder follows. Just like that as my actions precedes, my fear follows.

Thunder roars loud in my ear, letting me know all those crimes I committed, all those people I failed, all those expectations

153 Love
2 Share

""

"Just be the one that world doesn't need you moreover wish to have you......."

Just be the one that world doesn't need 
you 
moreover 
wish to have you.......

like, comment,share and FOLLOW.......
#Life#Love#wish#Need#Happiness#writings#Myself#experienced#Motivation#Inspiration#EXOLORE#Invest#follows#myrules#mylife#nojoto

136 Love
8 Share

""

"मेरे खुदा तेरा शुक्रिया , तूने मुझे हर मोड़ पर सम्भालने के लिए पिता तोहफे में दिया। उंगली पकड़कर चलना सिखाया हमको, अपने आंसू छुपाकर हंसाया हमको, कोई दुःख न देना ए खुदा उनको, बस यही दुआ है हर खुशी हो उनको।।"

मेरे खुदा तेरा शुक्रिया , तूने मुझे हर मोड़ पर
 सम्भालने के लिए पिता तोहफे में दिया।

उंगली पकड़कर चलना सिखाया हमको,
अपने आंसू छुपाकर हंसाया हमको,
कोई दुःख न देना ए खुदा उनको,
बस यही दुआ है हर खुशी हो उनको।।

Usually mother shares her problems with us but our father never shows from what they are dealing.❤❤

73 Love
1 Share

""

"Imran Achha Huwa Aainey Saaf Nahi The Dost Aur Meri Mashuq Jab Gale Mil Rahe The Maine Dosti Aur Mohabbat Yun Barkaraar rakhi Maine Kaha Saamne Gale Do Buzdil Mil Rahe The Yun Bhi Nibhaya Hai Maine Rishtaun Se Taaluk Qurbani Maine Di Jab Jaake Wo Dil Mil Rahe The Wo Sama Wo Ishq Ka Lamha Khayalose Nahi Jaata Jab Daurane Lams Uske Rukhse Mere Til Mil Rahe The"

Imran Achha Huwa Aainey Saaf Nahi The
Dost Aur Meri Mashuq Jab Gale Mil Rahe The

Maine Dosti Aur Mohabbat Yun Barkaraar rakhi
Maine Kaha Saamne Gale Do Buzdil Mil Rahe The

Yun Bhi Nibhaya Hai Maine Rishtaun Se Taaluk
Qurbani Maine Di Jab Jaake Wo Dil Mil Rahe The

Wo Sama Wo Ishq Ka Lamha Khayalose Nahi Jaata
Jab Daurane Lams Uske Rukhse Mere Til Mil Rahe The

#rain #Love #bewafayi #Music #Quotes #urdulovers #Poetry #Shayari #sher #imagesshayari #Poetrylovers #Dosti #nojoto #nojotohindi #nojotoenglish #nojotovideos #passionfollowersclub #unfaithful #Quotes #poems #Stories #erotica #Friendship #relations #liketeam #l4l #likesfortags #likebackteam #liking #instalikes #likesforlike #likes4likes #liker #likeme #likeallmypics #like4like #like4likes #likesforlikes #likebackalways #like4tags #likealways #likesreturned #likes #likeall #liked #instalike #likeb

66 Love

#duwa #flood #Love #bewafayi #Music #Quotes #urdulovers #Poetry #Shayari #sher #imagesshayari #Poetrylovers #Dosti #nojoto #nojotohindi #nojotoenglish #nojotovideos #passionfollowersclub #unfaithful #Quotes #poems #Stories #erotica #Friendship #relations #liketeam #l4l #likesfortags #likebackteam #liking #instalikes #likesforlike #likes4likes #liker #likeme #likeallmypics #like4like #like4likes #likesforlikes #likebackalways #like4tags #likealways #likesreturned #likes #likeall #liked #instalike

63 Love