tags

Best Universe Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best Universe Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about miss universe, the answer to life the universe and everything, urvashi rautela miss universe.

• 118 Followers
  • 499 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

"Take my hand and live me to those winds I will either return back to you Or will submit myself to the universe But sweetheart you are my universe that make wind blows! #won_anyways"

Take my hand and live me to those winds 
I will either return back to you
Or will submit myself to the universe 
But sweetheart 
you are my universe that make wind blows! 
#won_anyways

#Love #wind #Universe #him #returntoyou #relation

43 Love

"" What is the harshest truth you've learned " ?? - The world will not treat you better just because you are a good person 🙌 But , still .. - Give the world the best you have anyway 💙💙"

" What is the harshest truth you've learned " ??

- The world will not treat you better just because you are a good person 🙌
But , still ..
- Give the world the best you have anyway 💙💙

#Love #Life #Universe #world #Courage #Strength

85 Love

"Bitter Truth"

Bitter Truth

#bittertruth #everywhere #you #Universe #Within #me
Now, finally I got the tool to measure the depth of the universe full! Who has still doubt about the same, R U?
==========================================
#mychildhooddream #measure #depth #Universe 🎆 #Truth #whereareweheadedto #beginning #everyday🧘
🌅🕉️

17 Love

"Feelings never ends but,"

Feelings never ends but,

#feelings #never #End #BUT #Time #over#soon 💓
Without any connection I don't value anyone else, Nor is there such anticipation in our solar system as well. I have no particular favorite person to enjoy my time, but I spend a lot of time with the whole universe that attracts me. I don't even follow any great writer, If I've never felt any kind of vibration ♒ in my heart, I do not want to be with them & I do not want to ever follow unknown ♒! 💓
💞⏰⏰⏰⏰⏰⏰⏰⏰⏰⏰⏰⏰⏰⏰⏰⏰⏰⏰💞
#aboutme #abouttime #Favourite #intention #Universe #Kind 💌 #bestlivedlife #Connection 🧚🌠🧘💓🕉️💞

18 Love

#Achieving
When you pray with your full heart, consequential possibility and energy attract to flow towards your direction, it's one of the highest potential sources! 💓

No retirement, even we pray for them after death terminate, so that's why they also offer us to connect.

The best kind of relationship is leisure beneath righteousness in someone else's prayer. Let's pray without any condition and do so, but ®epeatedly! 💞🙏💞♒

🧚💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌🧚
#kindness #pray 🙏 #Relationship #singlepoem #energy #mykindofarelationship #Universe #adjustment🌠🧘🕉️

12 Love