tags

Best Universe Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best Universe Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about miss universe, the answer to life the universe and everything, urvashi rautela miss universe.

• 141 Followers
  • 521 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

"Universe say always Grow like me and nothing can able to stop you, if you don't Stop."

Universe say always Grow like me and nothing can able to stop you, if you don't Stop.

#Functions_of_Universe #Grow #Stop #Success #Focus #2020 #january #Universe #Win #Expand

11 Love

"You are of function what the whole universe is doing... In the same way that like a function of lights what the sun is doing.. and a wave is a function of What the whole ocean is doing... The univesre is never do punish of anyone, Never bad wishes you, never blessings you, and never consist with winning and lost.. It's all depends upon your vibration it could be negative or positive... It's up to u... How should be live.. It's only responding you that what you put into the whole world then it will get back to you as same way you given...."

You are of function what the whole universe is doing...
In the same way that like a function of lights what the sun is doing.. 
and a wave is a function of
What the whole ocean is doing...
The univesre is never do punish of anyone,
Never bad wishes you, never blessings you,
and never consist with winning and lost..
It's all depends upon your vibration
 it could be negative or positive...
 It's up to u...
How should be live..
It's only responding you that what you put into the whole world then it will get back to you as same way you given....

#Functions_of_Universe #nojotoenglish #nojotoquotes
#nojotolines #Universe #Lights #Sun #sushmathakur #waves
#backtoyou

141 Love

"तेरे हाथों में थमा चाय का कप देखा मानो जैसे मैंने मेरा सारा ब्रह्मांड देखा"

तेरे हाथों में थमा चाय का कप देखा
मानो जैसे मैंने मेरा सारा ब्रह्मांड देखा

तेरे हाथों में थमा चाय का कप देखा💌
#9Jan #chai #Universe

121 Love

"Stop analysing stop evaluating Stop complaining Sit and be still A whole new World Will unfold ...."

Stop analysing 
stop evaluating 
Stop complaining 
Sit and be still
A whole new 
World Will unfold ....

#Quote #Reality #MustDo #world #poem #Life #pen_quote #words #unfold_world #Universe

28 Love

"Dear First Love simply having the courage to say senseless things made me ecstasy.... This friendship lifted me to heaven, one that forgives everything and never allows you to feel forsaken..... But the strange words flew rapidly from my lips. Without realizing it, I began to cry.... my attempts could not control every second of my life. I realized that my tears were a gift ; I opened my eyes....I accumulated all my scattered thoughts and felt my tears blending with my faded memories but above all I met "YOU". -Lost poet ᪲❣"

Dear First Love  simply having the courage to say senseless things made me ecstasy....

This friendship lifted me to heaven, one that forgives everything and never allows you to feel  forsaken.....
But the strange words flew rapidly from my lips.
Without realizing it, I began to cry....
my attempts could not control every second of my life.

I realized that my tears were a gift ; I opened my eyes....I accumulated all my scattered thoughts and felt my tears blending with my 
faded memories but above all I met "YOU".

-Lost poet   ᪲❣

#FirstLove #Dear #lovelife #Heart
#yqnojoto #nojoto #dedicated #Universe #Loveisthebestrelegion

18 Love