Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best pandemic Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best pandemic Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about pan card status with pan number, pan link with aadhar card 6600, link aadhaar with pan card 33100, panasonic headphones with mic, link aadhaar with pan 60500,

• 230 Followers
  • 297 Stories

mrq_manthan

Priyank Jain

Currently the real shortage in this country is common sense.  #rush_hunter #nightthoughts #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqenglish #pandemic #covid19 #bjp

Arshi Dokadia

Some people are there to give you life lessons. Pain, suffering, exhaustion, eventual reflection and awakening. The biggest lesson is that they tell you things had always been crappy, you just opened your eyes now. All I got to say is, I learned, reflected and am aware. Now, can the memories and the virus please go away? #pandemic #coronavirus #YourQuoteAndMine #simile #YoSimWriMo #arrivelike

read more
A world over pandemic
Causing a lot of reflection 
Making me question
Not just every single ethic
But also, every fiber of my being
And just like the virus
Your memories keep lingering. Some people are there to give you life lessons. Pain, suffering, exhaustion, eventual reflection and awakening.

The biggest lesson is that they tell you things had always been crappy, you just opened your eyes now.

All I got to say is, I learned, reflected and am aware. Now, can the memories and the virus please go away?

#pandemic #coronavirus

Prachi shrivastava

"मुश्किल दौर  में लोगो ने मीलो का सफर तय किया,उस मातृत्व भरे घर के  लिए, जिस  घर  से वो  काभी  कमाने  निकाले थे " #prachishri#labourpain#pandemic#apnaGhar#nowork#myquote#travel#nofood

Springblossoms

Some are blessed with ceilings Some with open sky! The ceilings decorated with Phosphorescence stars, moon And rockets to make the child Sleep with happy smiles, But their eyes glued to mobiles #yqbaba #blessings #pandemic #versewithdnd #dndsomeare

read more
Some are blessed with ceilings
Some with open sky!
(Caption) Some are blessed with ceilings
Some with open sky! 

The ceilings decorated with
Phosphorescence stars, moon 
And rockets to make the child
Sleep with happy smiles,
But their eyes glued to mobiles

Chitra Iyer

Collab on this Background prompt with Democrats & Dissenters and throw some light on the plight of children who are victims of abuse and trapped with their predators during this Pandemic. *Both, Hindi and English are allowed. #dndbgprompt #childabuse #dndagainstchildabuse #pandemic #yqbaba #yqdnd #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Democrats & Dissenters

read more
They don't cry 'coz they have not been given a toffee, they cry 'coz the ones who can give them that toffee, take away their right to laugh, to wonder, to indulge in simple joys that are the only toffees they own..
They are made to scream in the cages of perversion and lust that they are locked in by those who are supposed to educate them and shield them from these very vices..
Their innocence raped, their childhood robbed, they languish in the darkness of inhuman torture meted out to them..
Criminality takes root and love remains a corpse, with the death of innocence..
Stop child abuse, 
echoes the dying conscience
trapped in helplessness with the 
predators as every heart weeps..

Collab on this Background prompt with Democrats & Dissenters and throw some light on the plight of children who are victims of abuse and trapped with their predators during this Pandemic. 

*Both, Hindi and English are allowed.

#Dndbgprompt #childabuse #dndagainstchildabuse #pandemic #yqbaba #yqdnd #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Democrats & Dissenters

Alok Jain

Sometimes old memories becomes your motivation in toughest of the times. #stayhome #Covid_19 #careforyou #pandemic #pray

read more
Sometimes old memories becomes your motivation in toughest of the times. Sometimes old memories becomes your motivation in toughest of the times.

#stayhome #covid_19 #careforyou #pandemic #pray

Vivek Sharma

#corona #pandemic

" आज उन्हें भी, जिंदगी की फ़िक्र है,
जो कभी , जीये ही नहीं "... #jindagi #life #living #livinglife #materialistic #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes

Vivek Sharma

#coronavirus #pandemic

" वो ' न्यूक्लियर बम ' मायूस बैठे हैं ,
दुनिया बर्बाद तो हो रही है,
पर हिस्सेदारी इसमें ,उनकी कुछ नहीं "...

#bombs #humanity #war #disaster #terrorism  #life #jindagi #yqbaba

Vivek Sharma

" ज़रा सी कुदरत की चाल पर,
दुनिया डरी सहमी बैठी है ,
चंद रोज़ यही दुनिया वाले,
कुदरत को नोचा करते थे "... #coronavirus #coronameme #corona #coronalockdown #coronavirusindia #coronaquote #yqbaba #pandemic
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification