Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Throwing Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Throwing Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about throwing caution to the wind, reason my dog is throwing up, throwing meaning in hindi, throwing a tree summary, throwing stone in water quotes,

• 8 Followers
  • 86 Stories

DANISHWRITES3339

#Throwing

read more
*Thrown in the trash*

yadain to teri ayi bhot

pr dokhe yaad karke 

yadoin ko 

koodedaan main fek diya #Throwing

Peter Parker

Quote no 2 #hurting #someone #stone #Throwing #Sea Follow for more amazing quotes

read more
Hurting someone can be easy as throwing a stone in the sea.. But do u have any idea how deep the stone can go?? Quote no #2 #Hurting #someone #stone #throwing #sea
Follow for more amazing quotes

Tarandeep Singh

Roch Rozario

read more
If throwing people into pits and gas chambers is mass murder,
Then throwing them into the eternal fire is what? Mass torture?

haneefshikohabadi | ~हनीफ़ शिकोहाबादी

sardi itni badd gayi hai ki  #आजकाशब्द➡️ निसार (क़ुर्बान)
               Scattering, Throwing

#क़लम_ए_ख़ास
#Qalam_E_Khas 

#ख़ूब_लिखिये_सीखिये_सिखाईये
#Challenge 
 #NojotoQuote #आजकाशब्द➡️ #निसार लिखिये सभी...👍👍
#आजकाशब्द➡️ #निसार (#क़ुर्बान)  #nisaar
  #Scattering, #Throwing

#क़लम_ए_ख़ास
#Qalam_E_Khas 

#ख़ूब_लिखिये_सीखिये_सिखाईये

Idiot

FLAT OUT CURSED A GAME/BOOK HYBRID. CHAPTER 1: Little Nightmares

read more
FLAT OUT CURSED

A GAME/BOOK HYBRID.

CHAPTER 1:

Little Nightmares

Internet Jockey

Short Inspiring Story One day a man was walking along the beach when he noticed a boy picking up and gently throwing things into the ocean. Approaching the boy he asked: “Young man, what are you doing?” The boy replied, Throwing starfish back into the ocean. The surf is up and the tide is going out. If I don’t throw them back, they’ll die. The man laughed to himself and said, ” Do you realize there are miles of miles of beach and hundreds of starfish?” “You can’t make any difference.” After lis #TerraceWalking

read more
  Short Inspiring Story

One day a man was walking along the beach when he noticed a boy picking up and gently throwing things into the ocean. Approaching the boy he asked: “Young man, what are you doing?” The boy replied, Throwing starfish back into the ocean. The surf is up and the tide is going out. If I don’t throw them back, they’ll die. The man laughed to himself and said, ” Do you realize there are miles of miles of beach and hundreds of starfish?” “You can’t make any difference.” After lis

Adam W Rodriguez

#Inktober 14th: Fierce Original Signed copy --- Available --- 30 BUY A PRINT Journal Entry: I have been playing around with video editing a lot more. I drew this for one of the videos I'm doing. It's a picture of my fat nerdy ass throwing a fireball. I figure that was fierce enough for inktober. Inktober is a little harder for me this year. I'm trying to keep up while life keeps throwing up them obstacles. You know what would make those obstacles be less of a nuisance? that's right, a gigan #Art

read more
 #inktober 14th: Fierce

Original Signed copy --- Available --- #30
BUY A PRINT 

Journal Entry: I have been playing around with video editing a lot more. I drew this for one of the videos I'm doing. It's a picture of my fat nerdy ass throwing a fireball. I figure that was fierce enough for inktober.

Inktober is a little harder for me this year. I'm trying to keep up while life keeps throwing up them obstacles. You know what would make those obstacles be less of a nuisance? that's right, a gigan

Internet Jockey

Short Inspiring Story One day a man was walking along the beach when he noticed a boy picking up and gently throwing things into the ocean. Approaching the boy he asked: “Young man, what are you doing?” The boy replied, Throwing starfish back into the ocean. The surf is up and the tide is going out. If I don’t throw them back, they’ll die. The man laughed to himself and said, ” Do you realize there are miles of miles of beach and hundreds of starfish?” “You can’t make any difference.” After li #Quotes

read more
Short Inspiring Story 
 One day a man was walking along the beach when he noticed a boy picking up and gently throwing things into the ocean. Approaching the boy he asked: “Young man, what are you doing?” The boy replied, Throwing starfish back into the ocean. The surf is up and the tide is going out. If I don’t throw them back, they’ll die. The man laughed to himself and said, ” Do you realize there are miles of miles of beach and hundreds of starfish?” “You can’t make any difference.” After li

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification