tags

Best Myself Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best Myself Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about myself, quotes about myself, myself essay.

• 728 Followers
  • 2291 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

"My lifeline I couldn't do, whatever I wanted to do, I spent my life, to wonder in alley, Samilir to the death valley, Searched for myself very hard really, Deserted heart was left there, No one was there to take care, Now my dear , I don' t fair, Put me in light, or dark somewhere, Soul was raoming, hethir and thiter, It was trying, to get a bit near. wanted to hold on my dear, Wasn't it just like nightmare, Lost myself in the biggest crowd, Shahee find your be very proud, Have visit from earth to sky, God should make you able to fly, Shafeeq Shahee"

My lifeline I couldn't do, whatever I wanted to do,
I spent my life, to wonder in alley,
Samilir to the death valley,
Searched for myself very hard really,

Deserted heart was left there,
No one was there to take care,
Now my dear , I don' t fair,
Put me in light, or dark somewhere,

Soul was raoming, hethir and thiter,
It was trying, to get a bit near.
wanted to hold on my dear,
Wasn't it just like nightmare,

Lost myself in the biggest crowd,
Shahee find your be very proud,
Have visit from earth to sky,
God should make you able to fly,

Shafeeq Shahee

13 Love

#i #my #myself #Life #Reality #whoismine #merakaun

13 Love

"I wasted every precious grain of sand living in the land I created in my head foolish me so afraid of reality I forgot to live in the present and now there's no more time and I don't know how to unwind the claws of time wrapped around me and my neck strangling me, I could never get back to the precious moment.. the ticking driving me over the bink of insanity it's incredible how we fail to see! that time is our enemy and it will never be on our side how do I gather the scattered sand ,to rewind back to save myself from myself.. -pooja ♥️"

I wasted  every precious grain of sand
living in the land
I created in my head
foolish me so afraid of reality
I forgot to live in the present 
and now there's no more time
and I don't know how to unwind the claws of time
wrapped around me and my neck
strangling me, I could never get back to the precious moment.. the ticking driving me over the bink of  insanity
it's incredible how we fail to see!
that time is our enemy and it will never be on our side
how do I gather the scattered sand ,to rewind back 
to save myself from myself..

-pooja ♥️

I wasted....

#OwnPoetry #Love #unspokengirl #herfeelings #heartsounds

11 Love
1 Share

"Last decision My last decision will be to forgive myself for all mistakes and give myself a second whenever necessary."

Last decision My last decision will be to forgive myself for all mistakes and give myself a second whenever necessary.

#Decision#Forgive#nojoto#English

53 Love

"From I love you to i love myself we grew up...."

From
I love you
to
i love myself

we grew up....

#Love #Real #Myself #own #Attitude #Grew #mature

15 Love
3 Share