tags

Best independent Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best independent Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about independent writing.

• 151 Followers
  • 258 Stories

Related Stories

• Popular
  • Latest
  • Video

""

"You say she is a girl I say she is a pearl. You say she is a housewife I say she is your life. You say she is today's daughter I say she is tomorrow's author. You say she is your sister and reject anything she deem I say she is updated about today's trends,she is a hipster."

You say she is a girl 
I say she is a pearl.
You say  she is a housewife
I say she is your life.
You say she is today's daughter
I say she is tomorrow's author.
You say she is your sister and reject anything she deem
I say she is updated about today's trends,she is a hipster.

#girl #Life
#proud
#Women
#independent
#Motivation
#inspirational
#nojoto
#Struggle

215 Love
1 Share

#nojoto #nojotoenglish #englishquotes #Quotes #Quoteoftheday #Quotestoliveby #Quotebaba #Quotesgram #writer #writercommunity #writes #writers #writersofnojoto #Like #Love #follow #share #Comment #Support #Inspiration #Inspirationalquotes #motivating #Motivation #Motivational #Motivationalquotes #Quotestolike #Quotestofollow #Money #selfrespect #independent #girl #Strong #independentlady #savagegirl #girlquotes

149 Love
9 Share

""

""The Creation Of Love" The creation of love is my biggest dream. The world is more self centered, selfish, greedy. How can we live in the environment of hate, envionment of gloom and suicide? The rape cases are increase day to day. So how can we live in the disgusting environment? Love, hope and peace! Peace, hope and love! Ahh! these deep true words are my dreams, is in my dream. They fullfil when you and me independent, we you and me develop, our thinking will develop and develop our community, society and everything. We need only small step, small pure thoughts, thoughts who are independent and great. So let leave "Past Stories" and live together, dive deep within each others soul. And again live life with happiness, pray and peace.. Complete my dreams, dreams of love. ~ulfat yameen © philosophic firefly"

"The Creation Of Love"

The creation of love is my biggest dream. 
The world is more self centered, selfish, greedy.
How can we live in the environment of hate, 
envionment of gloom and suicide?
The rape cases are increase day to day. 
So how can we live in the disgusting environment?
Love, hope and peace! Peace, hope and love! 
Ahh! these deep true words are my dreams, is in my dream. 
They fullfil when you and me independent,
 we you and me develop, our thinking will 
develop and develop our community, society and everything. 
We need only small step, small pure thoughts,
 thoughts who are independent and great.
So let leave "Past Stories" and live together, 
dive deep within each others soul. 
And again live life with happiness, pray and peace..
Complete my dreams, dreams of love.

~ulfat yameen
© philosophic firefly

#nojotoenglish #Dreams

98 Love
1 Share

""

"Women standing with a man thinks themselves to be powerful... They aren't aware...Tigress stands alone and leads the crowd... 😎"

Women standing with a man thinks themselves to be powerful...
They aren't aware...Tigress stands alone and leads the crowd... 
😎

#me #independent #Sherni #Be proud to be alone👍👉👌👈✊

91 Love

""

"#OpenPoetry Koi ladki ko paraya dhan manta he. Koi har jakham ka marham maanta he. Mayka ho sasuraal dono gharo ko sambhal leti he wo. Dono hi jagaho ki kalah ko dil me chhupa leti he wo. Khuda har ladki ko apna ghar ataa kare, Yu to dono gharo ke bichh khud ko aate sa pees leti he wo."

#OpenPoetry Koi ladki ko paraya dhan manta he.
Koi har jakham ka marham maanta he.
Mayka ho sasuraal dono gharo ko sambhal leti he wo.
Dono hi jagaho ki kalah ko dil me chhupa leti he wo.
Khuda har ladki ko apna ghar ataa kare,
Yu to dono gharo ke bichh khud ko aate sa pees leti he wo.

#Nojoto#hindipoetry#Strong#independent girl#life

89 Love
2 Share