tags

Best loves Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best loves Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about loves quotes, when a man loves a woman quotes, a loves s.

• 289 Followers
  • 1168 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

भारत का हर शक्स पहले हिन्दुस्तानी बताया जाता है।
Follow me on Instagram ig - the_unheard_story for more such content
#Nusrat#nojotovideo #nojotomusic #PeoplesVote #Challenge #Contest #day #lover #loves #loved#writersnetwork #zubairalitabish #Zindagi #nojoto #India #majhab

99 Love
3 Share

"Tussi Na Jao few days ago you told me same words with crying eyes & innocent face when i was going away from you whenever i remember that day it really feels how much you loves me"

Tussi Na Jao  few days ago
you told me same words
with crying eyes
& innocent face
when i was going 
away from you
whenever  i remember that day 
it really feels how much you loves me

#nojotoenglish #nojotoquotes #nojotopoems #Days #ago #loves
#face #crying #Eyes

118 Love

"I get more than thousands loves . Thank you everyone for your appreciation & support. A special thanks to Nojoto team for this platform."

I get more than thousands loves . Thank you everyone for your appreciation & support.
A special thanks to Nojoto team for this platform.

#i #get #more t #Thousands #loves . #everyone #for #your #appreciation #& #Support. #special #Thanks to #Nojoto #Team #platform.

60 Love
2 Share

मुझे उसके बिना रहना नहीं आता।
Follow me on Instagram ig - the_unheard_story for more such content
#Nusrat#nojotovideo #nojotomusic #PeoplesVote #Challenge #Contest #day #lover #loves #loved#writersnetwork #zubairalitabish #Zindagi #Challenge #Truth #Trust #Real #God #Bhagwan #Instagram #nojoto

81 Love
2 Share

"Dark nights Some people talk to moonlight nights and they loves moonlight night but i have a relationship with black nights Who himself shone in the darkness Illuminated and interoduced me to light"

Dark nights Some people talk to moonlight nights
and they loves moonlight night but i
 have a relationship with black nights
Who himself shone in the darkness
Illuminated and interoduced me to light

#nojotoenglish #nojotoquotes #nojotonights #nojotodark #loves
#people #Talk

102 Love