Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Simulation Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Simulation Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about the simulation of a situation is the uniqueness of the, computer simulation refers to, computer simulation in pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics, the simulation hypothesis book pdf, the simulation hypothesis book,

• 4 Followers
  • 6 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Sherlock Doyle

It all started today morning. I was standing in front of the basin brushing my teeth, when my roommate, Sandip came in. I was bent over the basin, scooping water in my mouth. “You're going to Sabiha's birthday party this afternoon, right?” he asked. Sabiha was my sister; we’re not siblings, but that doesn't matter. She will be hosting a poolside party for her 16th birthday. I spit into the basin. “Of course, I can’t be missing that,” I replied, splashing water on my face and looking up at the #Reality #Simulation #Control #Reflection #virtualworld #Matrix #scifishortstory #seethrough

read more
REFLECTION

It all started today morning. I was standing in front of the basin brushing my teeth, when my roommate, Sandip came in. I was bent over the basin, scooping water in my mouth.

“You're going to Sabiha's birthday party this afternoon, right?” he asked. Sabiha was my sister; we’re not siblings, but that doesn't matter. She will be hosting a poolside party for her 16th birthday.

I spit into the basin. “Of course, I can’t be missing that,” I replied, splashing water on my face and looking up at the

Sherlock Doyle

I'm no longer sure what's real. Help me please. #virtualworld #VirtualReality #Headset #Reality #Fake #trapped #Simulation #existence

read more
I took off my VR headset.

This'd have been completely normal except the fact that this is the 7th headset I've taken off.
 I'm no longer sure what's real. Help me please.

#virtualworld #virtualreality #headset #reality #fake #trapped #simulation #existence

Sherlock Doyle

Which simulation are you living? #Collab and share what in your life happened #onceagain #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Ocean #Simulation #beach #virtualworld #virtuallife

read more
                      I stood on the beach with my family, the water splashing my feet.
These vacations were the only glimpse of happiness in my lonesome life.

*BEEP*
‘Simulation Ended’, flashed before my eyes as my family vanished and the dingy cell reappeared around me.

Which simulation are you living?

#Collab and share what in your life happened #onceagain #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Dharm Desai

No matter what you think, ahead of time or not, human minds have boundary, I call this limit of horizon because you don't know what is there phenotypically and theoretically we have assumed so much but is it the truth, is it very complex or we were seeing things that has been making All the things tedious from the initiation, what if whatever we know is all wrong, thinking and inventing or discovering is just a mere coincidence or programmed algorithm in which when you type find god you will not know anything, someone is making us to do these things, is he god? No maybe?, Then are we living in simulation? What is the end game for us then? Why can't we reach beyond the boundary of horizon ?
#dharmuvach✍ #simulation 
#simulationtheory 
#arewereallyhumans 
#dharmuvach 
#boundary 
#limit 
#yqbaba

_N.A.S.T_

L.UBS ➡️ LABS+CLUBS . The simulation hypothesis or simulation theory proposes that all of reality, including the Earth and the universe, is in fact an artificial simulation, most likely a computer simulation. . It's actually a topic of research and not just a fictional subject. To get an idea of the concept, you can watch the 1999 movie, "THE MATRIX". . Art credits ➡️ @_n.a.s.t_ #Life #Science #Evolution #Aliens #Technology #Universe #Movie #Simulation #AI #people #Software #world #Knowledge #think #Human #Brain #Vision #graphicdesign #creation #Physics #Scientists #Theory #Content #nojotogood #cosmos #Hypothesis #Civilization #not_a_single_topic #_nast_lubs #thematrix

read more
 L.UBS ➡️ LABS+CLUBS
The simulation hypothesis or simulation theory proposes that all of reality, including the Earth and the universe, is in fact an artificial simulation, most likely a computer simulation.
It's actually a topic of research and not just a fictional subject.
To get an idea of the concept, you can watch the 1999 movie, "THE MATRIX".
Art credits ➡️ @_n.a.s.t_

Satyaprem Upadhyay

The Hypothesis There is no life, no death, no truth, no lie, nothing right, nothing wrong. Our reality is merely a perception of our mind. The perception is created to make us think, that we have choice; a choice on the basis of which, we think that we created the reality. Whereas, the reality has already been thought, planned and created. We are merely the subjects of a simulation, a hypothesis - under the test. #Quotes #Choice #Reality #Simulation #Hypethesis #Perception

read more
The Hypothesis  
 There is no life, no death, no truth, no lie, nothing right, nothing wrong. 
Our reality is merely a perception of our mind. 
The perception is created to make us think, that we have choice; a choice on the basis of which, we think that we created the reality. Whereas, the reality has already been thought, planned and created. 
We are merely the subjects of a simulation, a hypothesis - under the test.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification