Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best yqnebanadijodi Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best yqnebanadijodi Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 6 Followers
  • 6 Stories

Rahul Sharma

Bonjour Worddicts! As you all know our "The Combo Contest" is going on, we're presenting our 5th Challenge! Challenge: Write a story on the topic mentioned in the background. That's it! 🤘🏼 •Use this BG only °You can extend in caption #yqbaba #poemtime #endpoem #pennpopcorn #100poemsfor100days #worddict_club #Thecombocontest #yqnebanadijodi

read more
Just in order to empty my heart 
from the unending frustrations of life.
I joined yourquote 
Just to write myquotes.
In the process i met
Some wonderful people i really bet.
They improved my writing
My passion my skills
And growing with them surely grills.
With this jodi i wrote and amend
Its just the beginning not the end Bonjour Worddicts!

As you all know our "The Combo Contest" is going on, we're presenting our 5th Challenge!

Challenge: Write a story on the topic mentioned in the background. That's it! 🤘🏼

•Use this BG only
°You can extend in caption

Het Modi

They opened their page on 17th april,2020. Till this point, i had merely written 100 quotes or so. They organised their first ever event, and by chance and luck i don't how but got to the page and participated for the first time. We were divided in the teams and elimination were based on member elimination only. So, i survived till last the last second round, and i was on sky nine, i never thought. That event was the turning point of my passion towards writing. That event made me write so many n #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #pennpopcorn #worddiction #worddict_club #Thecombocontest #yqnebanadijodi

read more
I joined yq in oct. 2019, was introvert. My daily routine used to be to write one or two quotes and nothing more, and the topic would be love or motivation or just a random muse. And the things were going smoothly, only until the don or i say teachers, pen n popcorn entered my life. They opened their page on 17th april,2020. Till this point, i had merely written 100 quotes or so. They organised their first ever event, and by chance and luck i don't how but got to the page and participated for the first time. We were divided in the teams and elimination were based on member elimination only. So, i survived till last the last second round, and i was on sky nine, i never thought. That event was the turning point of my passion towards writing. That event made me write so many n

PRAKASH CHANDRA NAYAK

I followed her soon after that meet, she too followed me back after a day. We began liking each other's posts and appreciating each other's work. I literally fell for her verses because they were too deep and filled with emotions. Her vocabulary impressed me day by day. We then did our first collaboration on 6th June'20. And then the series of wonderful lovely collaborations continued and the way we started understanding each other was way beyond a decade long friendship. Both on and off YQ , we #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #pennpopcorn #worddict_club #Thecombocontest #yqnebanadijodi #the_undervalued_nib🍁 #ami_prk

read more
I started my voyage of words on YQ on 3rd May'20. Two weeks later, a girl joined the voyage too on 19th May'20. Was that a coincidence I feel because again after two weeks, we met for the first time on this journey of lovely words on 29th May'20. "The Writer Junction" had organised Competition no.89 and the topic was "Sweet Sorrow". In the last competition I had stood first and wished to shift up the gears but the results showed that she stood second. I felt i had written way better than her, but that was my ego somehow totally drowned in the sea of fantasy. Because every now and then, when I re-read that same poetry of her's, I could connect to it because I can feel the emotions she had put in her words that day. I congratulated her at last keeping apart my over rated self obsession and smug atittude. She replied with a thank you and I replied back to her with a smirky smile. But I never knew at that moment that those couple of replies would bring a change in everything I see in myself right now...
((READ IN CAPTION FOR REST)) I followed her soon after that meet, she too followed me back after a day. We began liking each other's posts and appreciating each other's work. I literally fell for her verses because they were too deep and filled with emotions. Her vocabulary impressed me day by day.
We then did our first collaboration on 6th June'20. And then the series of wonderful lovely collaborations continued and the way we started understanding each other was way beyond a decade long friendship. Both on and off YQ , we

Allan Andrews

Bonjour Worddicts! As you all know our "The Combo Contest" is going on, we're presenting our 5th Challenge! Challenge: Write a story on the topic mentioned in the background. That's it! 🤘🏼 •Use this BG only °You can extend in caption #yqbaba #yqdidi #pennpopcorn #worddiction #worddict_club #Thecombocontest #yqnebanadijodi

read more
     Those days were so special, june bloomed with roses, and Rose started to write her thoughts on YQ. Once, she found some poems and thoughts written by a person named Peter James on YQ. She went on reading all. Then her eyes hooked on a phrase,'...Inked by blood of heart...'. Those words made a silent sigh out of her heart. She found her attitudes and thinking pattern in the writings of Peter. The interactions via comment section helped them to know each other better. As a blooming flower, friendship bloomed in their hearts. Later on, they shared their feelings and thus their friendship went ahead without drowning... Bonjour Worddicts!

As you all know our "The Combo Contest" is going on, we're presenting our 5th Challenge!

Challenge: Write a story on the topic mentioned in the background. That's it! 🤘🏼

•Use this BG only
°You can extend in caption

Miss xyz

We can't predict future but we can have joy by living in present. Like wise I don't know how many of my friends are going to stay with me till the end of this temporary life. YQ is not a small family, it's a family of millions of people. And in those millions I got someone who is very kind, lovely and sweet. It's like finding a gem in sea shore. Honestly I don't know much about her but still we are more than good friends. I know it's not a beginning nor end but we have made this bond forever #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #pennpopcorn #worddiction #worddict_club #Thecombocontest #yqnebanadijodi

read more
This bond matters 
(Read in caption)  We can't predict future but we can have joy by living in present. Like wise I don't know  how many of my friends are going to stay with me till the end of this temporary life. 

YQ is not a small family, it's a family of millions of people. And in those millions I got someone who is very kind, lovely and sweet. It's like finding a gem in sea shore. Honestly  I don't know much about her but still we are more than good friends. I know it's not a beginning nor end but we have made this bond forever

ujjwal pratap singh

Meera and her four-year-old daughter Myra were joining the pieces of the Barbie Doll jigsaw puzzle, the ecstasy of completion of the pink coloured doll elated Myra and she hugged her mother from behind, her tiny hands touched Meera’s face and the kid happily kept her face on Meera’s shoulder. Meera gently patted on her daughter’s cheek, while the child giggled and kissed her mother. Meera looked at the clock, it was time for Aryan to come home from the airport. Meera gently lifted her daughter #aestheticthoughts #pennpopcorn #worddict_club #bookite #ireadiwrite #Thecombocontest #yqnebanadijodi #bookiteCH2

read more
Meera and aryan 
//Read in caption//

Meera and her four-year-old daughter Myra were joining the pieces of the Barbie Doll jigsaw puzzle, the ecstasy of completion of the pink coloured doll elated Myra and she hugged her mother from behind, her tiny hands touched Meera’s face and the kid happily kept her face on Meera’s shoulder. Meera gently patted on her daughter’s cheek, while the child giggled and kissed her mother. Meera looked at the clock, it was time for Aryan to come home from the airport. Meera gently lifted her daughter

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification