Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best hearttohearttalks Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best hearttohearttalks Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about hoping to hear from you soon, looking forward to hear from you, heart touching love thoughts in hindi, heart touching sad love story in hindi, heart touching lines in hindi for love,

• 2 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Grishma Doshi

Why don't you see the world in a simple way? 

I do. I want to but I can't always. Because I see some things sometimes and can't ignore them. 

Why? 

Because it is the way I am. And it's ok. Though we see the world differently yet we can live in the same and mean the world to each other.  🧡📙📙🧡
#microtale #conversations #hearttohearttalks #world #views #understanding #faith #grishmaconversations

Grishma Doshi

A few hours or even a few minutes are enough when the one who is listening had listened to you once, twice, thrice and then uncountable times. Even when you don't talk or can't talk. It is like you don't know much what's going on in each other's world like they are on the other side of the world. Days, months and even years pass. You think about telling them stories, you think about talking to them. And yet you don't or you can't. But then comes a day and nothing has changed. Like you are talking about things that you couldn't finish yesterday. You talk and talk and talk and don't finish even today. And you think a few hours or a few minutes are not enough but you feel they are enough. ❤️❤️
#hearttohearttalks #pouringyourheartout #oldfriends #friendships #listeners #bonding #secretkeepers #grishmamusing

Grishma Doshi

You taught me to read, write and think,
though today I say
you don't understand or you won't,
Yet you do understand
most of the things
you see them in your unique way,
You know what I shouldn't do
and most of the time you're right
since you know me in your way,
I might be doing right or wrong
but somehow you can always tell
what should I be thinking to get it right,
And no matter what I do or say, Mumma
you will be in my way or on your way
to help me find my unique ways. ❤️❤️
#motherdaughter #mysupportsystem #mother #daughter #hearttohearttalks #youknowme #unconditionallove #grishmapoems

Grishma Doshi

🌼 Say what you want from the heart, And have a heart that listen. 🌼 #Communication #sharing #hearttohearttalks #latenighttalks #coffetalks #napowrimo2021bygrishma #gujaratipoems #grishmapoems

read more
આમનેસામને વાતચીત થાય
ને બોલાયેલા શબ્દો સાથે
આંખો ને અંગભંગિમાઓ વંચાય
કેટલુંક સમજાય કેટલુંક રહી જાય,

સંદેશાથી જ્યાં ના પહોંચી શકાતું
ત્યાં વાત પહોંચી જાય
હા ક્યારેક વત્તુ-ઓછુ સંભળાય

પત્રોમાં યાદ રાખીને ઘણું કહેવાય
થોડું ભૂલાય
દેખીતા અણદેખીતા શબ્દો વંચાય

સંવાદના રસ્તા ઘણાંય
દરેકમાં થોડી અટપટી ગલીઓ
પણ દરેકના પોતાના સુંદર દ્રશ્યો
શોધી લે એમાંનો જે તને તારી
મંઝિલે લઈ જાય. 🌼 Say what you want from the heart,
And have a heart that listen. 🌼
#communication #sharing #hearttohearttalks #latenighttalks #coffetalks #napowrimo2021bygrishma #gujaratipoems #grishmapoems

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification