Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best pnpneta Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best pnpneta Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about key officials of pnp, alberta pnp draw 2020, bc pnp online, saskatchewan pnp latest draw, bc pnp guide,

• 6 Followers
  • 6 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Chitra Iyer

#pennpopcorn #mynetahumour #Humour #pnpneta I came dancing home from my society's compound after buying sabzis from the sabziwala who had come some time back and now the idiot only had brinjals and karela. I stood looking at my two left feet that were surprisingly on the ground coz I thought I was floating. I slapped my feet and later kissed them too, laughing at my idiocy. My heart was giggling and my mind was romancing love's streets. I was in love and kumar had finally popped the question. #chitstory

read more
Sanitizer love #pennpopcorn #mynetahumour
#humour #pnpneta

I came dancing home from my society's compound after buying sabzis from the sabziwala who had come some time back and now the idiot only had brinjals and karela. I stood looking at my two left feet that were surprisingly on the ground coz I thought I was floating. I slapped my feet and later kissed them too, laughing at my idiocy. My heart was giggling and my mind was romancing love's streets. I was in love and kumar had finally popped the question.

Poonam Suyal

उनसे मेरा प्रेम है पुराना.... है बेहद संजीदा और सुहाना मैं और वो इक दूजे बिन रह ना पायें.... जब भी मिले मौका हम मिल ही जायें करा एक दिन मन इतना उनसे मिलने का..... कि चल पड़ी बस में, बेसब्री से कर रही थी इंतज़ार, बस के चलने का #yqbaba #yqdidi #pennpopcorn #pnpneta #mynetaromance

read more
कटे हुए आम 

अनुशीर्षक में पढ़ें
(You are my neta 
कमेन्ट ज़रूर करें) उनसे मेरा प्रेम है पुराना....
है बेहद संजीदा और सुहाना 
मैं और वो इक दूजे बिन रह ना पायें....
जब भी मिले मौका हम मिल ही जायें 
करा एक दिन मन इतना उनसे मिलने का.....
कि चल पड़ी बस में,
बेसब्री से कर रही थी इंतज़ार,
बस के चलने का

Anuj Jain

The five disciples One cannot have knowledge without a guru, a teacher. I sought knowledge from a sadhu who had been known for his succinct replies. Teacher kindly take me as your disciple, I bowed down before him. Why don't you become a teacher yourself he asked me. But I don't have knowledge , please take me as your disciple I pleaded. He motioned me to sit down and said, you only have to have five disciples and you will be a teacher yourself. #yqbaba #yqdidi #pennpopcorn #pnpmyneta #pnpneta #mynetaphilosophy #anujstories

read more
THE FIVE DISCIPLES

In Caption
 The five disciples

One cannot have knowledge without a guru, a teacher.
I sought knowledge from a sadhu who had been known for his succinct replies.
Teacher kindly take me as your disciple, I bowed down before him.
Why don't you become a teacher yourself he asked me.
But I don't have knowledge , please take me as your disciple I pleaded.
He motioned me to sit down and said, you only have to have five disciples and you will be a teacher yourself.

Mansi Rajput

The Five Disciples. It's a late lazy summer afternoon. Most unproductive time of the day. Hot, humid and weary. After obsessively devouring my phone, or more like after getting devoured by the blue light of my phone screen, I shifted my eyes to watch some television. As if I want my dark circles to reach down and touch the cheek bones. Part dazed- part dreamy, I aimlessly change channels. But the image of a holy shrine paralyzed my fingers. It's instinctive and very natural to me that I like #ShortStory #buddha #Shrine #pennpopcorn #pnpmyneta #pnpneta #mynetaphilosophy

read more
The Five Disciples.

Part dazed- part dreamy, I aimlessly change channels. But the image of a holy shrine paralyzed my fingers.
It's instinctive and very natural to me that I like seeing monuments. 

How I want to read the stories carved out on stone slates.
What language those people use to speak?
What thoughts they pondered?
Whom they worshipped?
The visible mortals or the mysterious unborns? 
What was their purpose?
What was their goal? 

Full story in the caption.. The Five Disciples.

It's a late lazy summer afternoon. Most unproductive time of the day. Hot, humid and weary.

After obsessively devouring my phone, or more like after getting devoured by the blue light of my phone screen, I shifted my eyes to watch some television. As if I want my dark circles to reach down and touch the cheek bones.

Part dazed- part dreamy, I aimlessly change channels. But the image of a holy shrine paralyzed my fingers.
It's instinctive and very natural to me that I like

The Dream Doodler

The Forbidden Closet •••••••••••••••••••••• I am having my best holiday, ever. Unlike every year, we didn't choose any hill station or sea side to chill the prickly heat, this year. Rather, I am lucky that in my lifetime, I got to visit my great grandfather's house. Yeah, some of my remotely related kin live here. Everything here is lovely. The house is big and airy, unlike our 2 bhk flat at the remotest 6th floor of an oddly located apartment. There is Gupi kaku and his wife, Rita aunt. The #pennpopcorn #wcephemeral #pnpmyneta #pnpneta #tdd_longbutshortstories #mynetahorror #pulsefamily

read more
         The Forbidden Closet
••••••••••••••••••••••

I am having my best holiday, ever. Unlike every year, we didn't choose any hill station or sea side to chill the prickly heat, this year. Rather, I am lucky that in my lifetime, I got to visit my great grandfather's house. Yeah, some of my remotely related kin live here.  

Everything here is lovely. The house is big and airy, unlike our 2 bhk flat at the remotest 6th floor of an oddly located apartment. There is Gupi kaku and his wife, Rita aunt. The

Het Modi

Sanitizer, Sanitizer O! Sanitizer! I Love Your Smell, I Love How You Fade Into Thin Air. Sanitizer, Sanitizer O! Sanitizer! #Funny #lame #pennpopcorn #hue_of_humour #mynetahumour #pnpmyneta #pnpneta

read more
Sanitizer love...
(Germ free love in caption)
 Sanitizer, Sanitizer
O! Sanitizer!
I Love Your Smell,
I Love How You Fade
Into Thin Air.

Sanitizer, Sanitizer
O! Sanitizer!

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification