Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best reviewquote Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best reviewquote Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about data is good review, collagen and vitamin e face and body cream review, dahkdamb6a0 rev a schematic, fabulous lives of bollywood wives review, between the world and me review,

• 3 Followers
  • 18 Stories

Vicky

sriram deva

Sourajita D

Leave❤ #sourajita #lovewithouthim #reviewquote #yqbaba #reunionin9words #wakeupearly #microtale #comeback Thank you Cigarettes with Confectionaries for missing me.

read more
I just love how he says, 
"Come back early" before
"You should leave now!" Leave❤
#sourajita #lovewithouthim #reviewquote #yqbaba #reunionin9words #wakeupearly #microtale #comeback

Thank you Cigarettes with Confectionaries for missing me.

Sourajita D

Sometimes she just leaves him
 so that she can hear him say, 
"Come back soon!" #sourajita #lovewithouthim #reviewquote #yqbaba #reunionin9words #wakeupearly #microtale #comeback

Sourajita D

Dear Lovelies, I have been writing over sixteen months and till 600th quote, everytime I reached the hundredth quote or the thousandth follower, I had write a special quote to mark your support. It's long I haven't done because of various reasons and I am guilty. Though in the meantime, I am writing a series "LoveMemoir" as a special regard for my friends here. But a mistake is a mistake, right. So to cover up for my mistake, I will be having a quote marathon this entire week. And it will no #milestone #Marathon #restzone #yqrz #writinggame #sourajita #lovewithouthim #reviewquote

read more
Let The Marathon Begin! 😍 Dear Lovelies,
I have been writing over sixteen months and till 600th quote, everytime I reached the hundredth quote or the thousandth follower, I had write a special quote to mark your support. 

It's long I haven't done because of various reasons and I am guilty. Though in the meantime, I am writing a series "LoveMemoir" as a special regard for my friends here. 

But a mistake is a mistake, right. So to cover up for my mistake, I will be having a quote marathon this entire week. And it will no

Sourajita D

"I didn't worry about breaking my heart, 
I kept worrying about you being unsafe
and out in the open again!" #sourajita #lovewithouthim #untouched #walls #reviewquote #yqrz #yqbaba #microtale

Sourajita D

The Ideal v/s I Deal type #sourajita #YQMeme #yq566 #reviewquote #sour_puns #Ideal #deal

read more
"Girlfriend is an 'IDEAL' type; 
Wife is a 'I DEAL with' type!"

|Space Matters!| The Ideal v/s I Deal type

#sourajita #yqmeme #yq566 #reviewquote #sour_puns #ideal #deal

Sourajita D

Untouched Walls Yet Open To All! Open public walls are often spitted and trashed upon, cause nobody restricts their misuse. But when nobody restricts where does our conscience resides! #sourajita #lovewithouthim #Untouched #Walls #reviewquote #yqrz #yqbaba #microtale

read more
"I wanted to keep my walls bare yet unblemished, 
For I couldn't bear to keep my heart like that!" Untouched Walls Yet Open To All! 
Open public walls are often spitted and trashed upon,  cause nobody restricts their misuse. But when nobody restricts where does our conscience resides! 

#sourajita #lovewithouthim #untouched #walls #reviewquote #yqrz #yqbaba #microtale

Sourajita D

Not every love story has a climax scene and lots of ideal events. It sometimes just begins with a sole purpose to end. You don't remember significant events with the man, you just remember his presence once in life. Participate in this rapid fire and write a #2linestory #ShortStory #sourajita #lovewithouthim #reviewquote #yqrz #restzone #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
He stepped in. He walked out. 
|My Love Story| Not every love story has a climax scene and lots of ideal events. It sometimes just begins with a sole purpose to end. You don't remember significant events with the man,  you just remember his presence once in life. 

Participate in this rapid fire and write a #2linestory
 #shortstory #sourajita #lovewithouthim #reviewquote #yqrz #restzone #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sourajita D

*someone left the conversation* Passive voice ! Lazy #sourajita #FirstLove #newwallpapers #sour_puns #yqmemes #yqbaba #reviewquote #YQMT542

read more
Someone asked me, "Why are you not active? "

...cause the passive mode is always active, is what I replied! 
*someone left the conversation*
Passive voice ! Lazy 

#sourajita #firstlove #newwallpapers #sour_puns  #yqmemes #yqbaba #reviewquote #yqmt542
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification