Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ranjuಗೊಂಬೆ_lovablethoughts Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ranjuಗೊಂಬೆ_lovablethoughts Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ranj tha ki daymiya bhi koi n tha shayri 0, ranju meaning in hindi, took the ball and ran with it, mara gaya bhai ran mein zainab jaye kaha lyrics, getting a train ran on you 10,

• 1 Followers
  • 4 Stories

ರಂಜಿತಾ ಸೋಮಶೇಖರ್ ❤️

Happy #InternationalTeaDay. Did you have chai today? Here's a #cinemagraphcollab for you to describe your relationship with #Tea. #commonwithtea ranjuಗೊಂಬೆ_lovablethoughts International Tea Day is observed annually on May 21, according to the United Nations. The day aims to raise awareness of the long history and the deep cultural and economic significance of tea around the world. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Spreading happiness for those who love us unconditionally...🧡🧡🧡 Happy #internationalteaday. Did you have chai today? Here's a #cinemagraphcollab for you to describe your relationship with #tea. #commonwithtea
#ranjuಗೊಂಬೆ_lovablethoughts
International Tea Day is observed annually on May 21, according to the United Nations. The day aims to raise awareness of the long history and the deep cultural and economic significance of tea around the world. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

ರಂಜಿತಾ ಸೋಮಶೇಖರ್ ❤️

Share happiness.. Spread smile.. ❤️❤️ ವಿಶ್ವ ನಗುವಿನ ದಿನದ ಶುಭಾಶಯಗಳು ❣️ ಬೀಚಿ ಅವ್ರು ಹೇಳಿದ್ ಹಾಗೇ ಬದುಕಿನಲ್ಲಿ atleast ಮೂರ್ ದಿನ ಆದ್ರೂ ಖುಷಿಯಾಗಿ ಇರ್ಬೇಕಂತೆ ನೆನ್ನೆ ನಾಳೆ most importantly ಇವತ್ತು.. 💝 ನಗು ಸಹಜಧರ್ಮ ನಗಿಸೋದು ಎಲ್ಲರಿಂದಲು ಸಾಧ್ಯವಿಲ್ಲ ಅಕ್ಕಸ್ಮಾತ್ ನಿಮ್ ಪಾಲಿಗೆ ಅಂತಹವರು ಸಿಕ್ರೆ ಕಳ್ಕೊಬೇಡಿ.. 💓 ನಕ್ರೆ ಆಯಸ್ಸು ವೃದ್ಧಿಸತ್ತೆ ಮನಸ್ಸು ಹಗುರಾಗತ್ತೆ.. ಚಿಂತೆಗೆ ಕಡಿವಾಣ ಬೀಳತ್ತೆ.. ನಮಗೆ ಗೊತ್ತಿಲ್ಲದ ಹಾಗೇ ಕಷ್ಟಗಳನ್ನ ಎದುರಿಸೋಕೆ ನವಚೈತನ್ಯ ನೀಡತ್ತೆ.. ಯಾರಿಗಿಲ್ಲ ಹೇಳಿ ಚಿಂತೆ ಎಲ್ರಿಗೂ ಇದ್ದಿದ್ದೇ ಚಿಂತೆ ಅನ್ನೋ ಕಂತೆ ನಾ ಗಂಟು ಮೂಟೆ ಕಟ್ಟಿ ಬಿಸಾಕಿ.. 😉😝 #yqkannada #yqjogi #ಕನ್ನಡ_ಬರಹಗಳು #ನಗುಸ್ವರ್ಗ #ranjuಗೊಂಬೆ_lovablethoughts #ನಗೆಯ_ಹೊನಲು #ನಕ್ಕರೆ_ಅದೇ_ಸ್ವರ್ಗ

read more
ಬದುಕೆಂದರೆ ನಿತ್ಯ ಹೋರಾಟ 😉🙃
ಇರೋ ಮೂರ್ ದಿನದಲ್ಲಿ ನಮ್ಗ್ಯಾಕ್ರೀ ಬೇಕು ಇಲ್ಲ ಸಲ್ಲದ ಹಾರಾಟ
ಇರೋದ್ರಲ್ಲೇ ತೃಪ್ತಿಪಟ್ಕೊಂಡು ನೆಮ್ಮದಿಯಾಗಿದ್ರೆ ಸೃಷ್ಟಿಯಾಗೋದಿಲ್ಲ
ಯಾರ ನಡುವೆಯೂ ಅನಗತ್ಯ ಕಾದಾಟ.. 🤩
ಮೂರ್ಹೊತ್ತಿನ ಕೂಳಿಗಾಗಿಯೇ ಅಲ್ವ ನಮ್ಮೆಲ್ಲರ ಪರದಾಟ
ಜೀವನದಲ್ಲಿ ಬಂದದ್ದೆಲ್ಲಾ ಬರ್ಲಿ ಅನ್ಕೊಂಡ್ ದೇವ್ರ್ ಮೇಲೆ ಭಾರ ಹಾಕಿ ಭರವಸೆಯೊಂದಿಗೆ ಧೈರ್ಯವಾಗಿ ಮುನ್ನುಗ್ಗಿದ್ರೆ ಅದ್ಹೇಗೋ
easy_ಯಾಗಿ ನಡ್ಕೊಂಡ್ ಹೋಗ್ಬಿಡತ್ತೆ ದಿನನಿತ್ಯದ ಪರದಾಟ..!!
ಮನಃಶಾಂತಿ ಅನ್ನೋದೊಂದು ಸಿಕ್ರೆ ಸಾಕು ಬಿಡಿ ಇನ್ನೇನ್ ಬೇಕಿಲ್ಲ
ಆಮೇಲ್ ಬದುಕು ಪ್ರತಿ ಕ್ಷಣವೂ ಸವಿದಂತೆ ಹಬ್ಬದೂಟ 😋
ಬಿಟ್ಟಾಕ್ರಿ unnecessary ಜಂಜಾಟ ನಕ್ಕು ನಗಿಸ್ತಾ happy _ಯಾಗಿ ಇದ್ಬಿಡಿ life is short make it sweet ಅನ್ನೋದನ್ನ ನಿಜವಾಗಿಸ್ತಾ.. ❤️💙 Share happiness.. Spread smile.. ❤️❤️
ವಿಶ್ವ ನಗುವಿನ ದಿನದ ಶುಭಾಶಯಗಳು ❣️

ಬೀಚಿ ಅವ್ರು ಹೇಳಿದ್ ಹಾಗೇ ಬದುಕಿನಲ್ಲಿ atleast ಮೂರ್ ದಿನ ಆದ್ರೂ ಖುಷಿಯಾಗಿ ಇರ್ಬೇಕಂತೆ ನೆನ್ನೆ ನಾಳೆ most importantly ಇವತ್ತು.. 💝

ನಗು ಸಹಜಧರ್ಮ ನಗಿಸೋದು ಎಲ್ಲರಿಂದಲು ಸಾಧ್ಯವಿಲ್ಲ ಅಕ್ಕಸ್ಮಾತ್ ನಿಮ್ ಪಾಲಿಗೆ ಅಂತಹವರು ಸಿಕ್ರೆ ಕಳ್ಕೊಬೇಡಿ.. 💓

ನಕ್ರೆ ಆಯಸ್ಸು ವೃದ್ಧಿಸತ್ತೆ ಮನಸ್ಸು ಹಗುರಾಗತ್ತೆ.. ಚಿಂತೆಗೆ ಕಡಿವಾಣ ಬೀಳತ್ತೆ.. ನಮಗೆ ಗೊತ್ತಿಲ್ಲದ ಹಾಗೇ ಕಷ್ಟಗಳನ್ನ ಎದುರಿಸೋಕೆ ನವಚೈತನ್ಯ ನೀಡತ್ತೆ.. ಯಾರಿಗಿಲ್ಲ ಹೇಳಿ ಚಿಂತೆ ಎಲ್ರಿಗೂ ಇದ್ದಿದ್ದೇ ಚಿಂತೆ ಅನ್ನೋ ಕಂತೆ ನಾ ಗಂಟು ಮೂಟೆ ಕಟ್ಟಿ ಬಿಸಾಕಿ.. 😉😝

ರಂಜಿತಾ ಸೋಮಶೇಖರ್ ❤️

Pretty hard to digest an unsustainable pain.. 🤐 ranjuಗೊಂಬೆ_lovablethoughts #yqbaba #yqjogi #yqenglish #feelings #hidden_facts #missingsomeone

read more
It hurts a lot even if we have many ppl
around us..😔
Only our lovable single persn seems missing each n every single second..❤️💙 Pretty hard to digest an unsustainable pain.. 🤐
#ranjuಗೊಂಬೆ_lovablethoughts
#yqbaba #yqjogi #yqenglish #feelings
#hidden_facts #missingsomeone

ರಂಜಿತಾ ಸೋಮಶೇಖರ್ ❤️

ranjuಗೊಂಬೆ_lovablethoughts ❤️ Welcome to the day 4 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December. My try in the comments. Waiting to read yours. :) #Metaphor #lovedish #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Its a secret recipe of mine 🤩
It has to be served only for my loved one's..!
Only they can recognise the essence of
pure divine love ❤️💙 #ranjuಗೊಂಬೆ_lovablethoughts ❤️
Welcome to the day 4 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e
December.

My try in the comments. Waiting to read yours. :)
#metaphor #lovedish #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification