Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best nurseryrhyme Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best nurseryrhyme Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about difficult to become a nurse, nursery plant near me, nursery near me, plant nursery near me, nur alam please pickup the phone,

• 10 Followers
  • 36 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Suresh Kumar

mute video

Satish Chandra

#nurseryrhyme #FreakySatty #yqbaba A very happening, cool, Smart yet a bit difficult challenge put forth. Was interesting indeed and that's why took a lot of time with me to come up with this (Unsure if this still qualifies)

read more
Johny Johny?
Yes Papa;
Did you grow up?
Yes Papa;
Do you have friends?
Yes Papa;
How many are real?
Don't know Papa;
Will they stand for you?
Yes Papa;
Are you sure of it?
No Papa;
Do you love them?
Yes Papa;
Do they love you?
Don't know Papa;
Tell me again?
Yes Papa;
Did you really grow up?
No Papa. #NurseryRhyme

#FreakySatty

#YQbaba

A very happening, cool, Smart yet a bit difficult challenge put forth. Was interesting indeed and that's why took a lot of time with me to come up with this (Unsure if this still qualifies)

Poonam Suyal

Love to rhyme . . #nurseryrhyme #kidslove poetry #randomthoughts #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with the_silentwords by_aaradhya

read more
Humpty Dumpty....
sat on a wall
Ready to get up....
after every fall Love to rhyme
#nurseryrhyme #kidslove #poetry #randomthoughts #yqbaba  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with the_silentwords by_aaradhya

Anuj Jain

जैक और जिल
जुड़ा उनका दिल
पहाड़ी चढ़े बामुश्किल
बाल्टी पानी लाने को इरादा मुस्तक़िल
जैक गिरा गया फिसल
जिल ने साथ दिया गयी लुढक #nurseryrhyme 
#jackandjill 
#yqbaba 
#yqdidi 
#children 
#hindirhyme

Anuj Jain

Come little sparrows
I will feed you
I have grain and seeds
To please you

Come little sparrows
I will play with you
I have very many toys
To amuse you

Come little sparrows
I will keep you
I have a big room
To keep you #yqbaba #yqdidi #sparrow 
#nurseryrhyme

CalmKazi

#nurseryrhyme Challenge by Mahathi Anand. I took the famous "Johnny, Johnny" poem and twisted it to create the story of that Johnny who had Godfather and a Father both of whom gave him some words of advice. It's the teenage Jin-Jang that creates all the malarkey. Do read the conclusion below. Johnny On The Run Johnny, Johnny ! My boy, My son ! #Dark #lost #yqbaba #menace #guns #yqpoetry #calmkaziwrites #KidGangsters

read more
Johnny On The Run 

Johnny, Johnny !
My boy, My son !
Have you ever felt,
The power of the sun.
Do you know how one trigger slip
Can change a destiny in a blip ?

Johnny, Johnny !
You have my looks
Your youth is upon you
And so are your books.
I see you go school, every day.
I see you after, when you go to 'play'.

(Continued in Caption) #NurseryRhyme Challenge by Mahathi Anand. I took the famous "Johnny, Johnny" poem and twisted it to create the story of that Johnny who had Godfather and a Father both of whom gave him some words of advice. It's the teenage Jin-Jang that creates all the malarkey. 

Do read the conclusion below. 

Johnny On The Run 

Johnny, Johnny !
My boy, My son !

Sherlock Doyle

Johny, I am (not) your father. #humanAIcollaboration: This #badnurseryrhyme was written by an AI trained to write horror stories. #nurseryrhyme #johnyjohny #father #Intruder #Mistake #Murder

read more
Johny, Johny.
- Yes, Papa?

No Johnny, I'm not your father.
- Then who are you?

I'm the man who's going to kill you.

Johny, I am (not) your father.

#humanAIcollaboration: This #badnurseryrhyme was written by an AI trained to write horror stories.

#nurseryrhyme #johnyjohny #father #intruder #mistake #murder

Sherlock Doyle

#humanAIcollaboration: This #badnurseryrhyme was written by an AI trained to write horror stories. #nurseryrhyme #Twinkletwinkle #dumb #Question #irritated #Star

read more
Twinkle, twinkle, little star,
How I wonder what you are.

– I am a star, of course!

#humanAIcollaboration: This #badnurseryrhyme was written by an AI trained to write horror stories.

#nurseryrhyme #twinkletwinkle #dumb #question #irritated #star

Sherlock Doyle

#humanAIcollaboration: This #badnurseryrhyme was written by an AI trained to write horror stories. #nurseryrhyme #londonbridge #fall #Broken #newyork #Safe

read more
London Bridge is falling down,
Falling down, falling down...

I'm so glad I live in
New York City.

#nurseryrhyme #londonbridge #fall #broken #newyork #safe

Sherlock Doyle

#humanAIcollaboration: This #badnurseryrhyme was written by an AI trained to write horror stories. #nurseryrhyme #Sheep #Wool #Weak #BaaBaaBlackSheep #Helpless

read more
Baa, baa, black sheep,
Have you any wool?

I have none, sir; just skin and bone.

#nurseryrhyme #sheep #wool #weak #baabaablacksheep #helpless
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification