Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Breakfree Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Breakfree Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about breakfree app, breakfree meaning, breakfree foundation, breakfree sanitary pads, breakfree synonym,

• 18 Followers
  • 18 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Lakshmi Menon

The creative ones lament #creativeminds #Breakfree #Society

read more
mute video

Sumeet Pathak

DQ : 395 BREAK- FREE !!! 🔗🗡️ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ #yqdidi #Freedom #yqbaba #twoliner #bandishein #bestyqhindiquotes #Breakfree

read more
बंदिशें जहाँ अनगिनत होतीं हैं 
उल्लंघनें वहाँ हरदम होतीं हैं !  DQ :  395

BREAK- FREE !!!

🔗🗡️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
#yqdidi

Bharath Nandibhatla

Dawn and dusk, the sky shall change its colours. But not the colour of your spirit. Inside you, an eternal dawn. #repost #Breakfree

read more
•REPOST•

She's the kind of trouble 
that'd burst your bubble.
She's you and she's me.
She's us when we break free. Dawn and dusk,
the sky shall change
its colours.
But not the colour
of your spirit.

Inside you,
an eternal dawn.

Shivam Aggarwal

Sometimes, I think I learn more from web series than I learnt from school😂. What I wrote is inspired by the story "The cheerful Dog" There once was a dog who was really cheerful. People loved to see him. However, there was one weird thing about him. He was always tied to a rope. When there was noone around, he used to cry "kee kee" because he wanted to be independent. He wanted to go to places as per his will. One day, his inner voice asked him "why don't you cut the rope?" He replied, "I ha #Past #Freedom #lifelessons #Breakfree

read more
We are just too busy holding onto our pasts that we forget to live in the present. 
To live your today, you need to let GO! You need to cut the thread that latches you to its hold!  Sometimes, I think I learn more from web series than I learnt from school😂. 

What I wrote is inspired by the story "The cheerful Dog" There once was a dog who was really cheerful. People loved to see him. However, there was one weird thing about him. He was always tied to a rope. When there was noone around, he used to cry "kee kee" because he wanted to be independent. He wanted to go to places as per his will. One day, his inner voice asked him "why don't you cut the rope?"

He replied, "I ha

Prateek Pathak

There could be painful moments and events in life.
But there's nothing more painful then getting stuck at a place where you don't belong.
 #letgo #breakfree #freedom #lookahead

Dr.Sameeksha Koundal🐾

Breakfree all the confinements
Walk free on the path you always dreamt of
Ignoring every antagonists you meet..
Just stroll, stride and shine... #breakfree #breakfreeandloud #yqclub #yqwritersclub #dreamingvet #yqchallengeaccepted #btsismylife

Grishma Doshi

Routine is good but not loop. 🧡📙📙🧡
#routine #loop #repeatmode #takeabreak #breakfree #selfreminders #wotd #grishmathinking

Grishma Doshi

ખુદને આઝાદી આપવી
જરા અજુગતું લાગે,
બંધનોની આદત એવી
કે મન પાંજરું શોધતું લાગે,
દરેક નવો રસ્તો
જાણીતો થતા સમય લાગે,
બસ તને ગમે એમ ચાલતી રહે ગ્રીષ્મા
કે જિંદગી મનગમતી એક સફર લાગે. 🧡📙📙🧡
#freedom #caged #breakfree #unlearning #takechances #trustyourself #gujaratipoems #grishmapoems

Srilatha Gugunta

!!Without your presence!!
I want to break free today..
Take the galaxies of the universe..
Fly along the birds that chirp at dawn..
Colours of the rainbow in the sky..
Stands dull without your presence..
Land that doesn't smell of wet soil..
The drops of rain stays dry on land..
Flowers of season looses its fragrance..
Life has no meaning without you.. #breakfree #yqbaba #yqdada #yqthoughts #yqtales #yqdidi #yqpoetry #yqlove

Simmi Singh

And I thought oceans can't be tamed 
or constrained until your arms became boundaries to the boundless. 

Don't complain later that it hurts 
to hold an ocean together 
for the waves will not stop knocking 
on the walls until it breaks free 
just how it is supposed to be. Let it flow.
#yqbaba #freedom #untamed #unrestrained #ocean #breakfree
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification