tags

Best peace Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best peace Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about peace, peace of mind, peace quotes.

• 7029 Followers
  • 10906 Stories
  • Popular
  • Latest
  • Video

#Internationalnonviolenceday #gandhijayanti
Violence, intolerance, riots are devastating things that destroys human race, their feelings and what not...! These things damages every stage of life, separating them from their loved ones leaving them in deep remorse. Let's not spread violence. Let's be one of the peace lover. We support peace. Do you?
Spread peace. Love your life.
#Internationalnonviolenceday #gandhijayanti

568 Love
59.4K Views
44 Share

""

"#OpenPoetry She gave life . She is a wife. She gives all without thinking twice. She works cooks and clean. She comforts ,help & hides her pain. Her support never go in vain All this is she and what we do? Complain &create a mess. Provide stress & leave her depressed. She was raped, tortured & abused. Told she was nothing. Push her away and ignore her advice . She swallows her pride,put her feelings aside. What would you do? Use her for your pleasure?? You call her bitch, slut ,hoe and nothing I call her strong, patient ,giving & surviving I call her a woman❣❣ Don't test her limits. Once she get tired of her patience. She will scare the wolf inside you."

#OpenPoetry She gave life .
She is a wife.
She gives all without thinking twice.
She works cooks and clean.
She comforts ,help & hides her pain.
Her support never go in vain 
All this is she and what we do?
Complain &create a mess.
Provide  stress & leave her depressed.

She was raped, tortured & abused.
Told she was nothing.
Push her away and ignore her advice .
She swallows her pride,put her feelings aside.
What would you do?
Use her for your pleasure??
You call her bitch, slut ,hoe and nothing
I call her strong, patient ,giving & surviving
I call her a woman❣❣
Don't test her limits.
Once she get tired of her patience.
She will scare the wolf inside you.

#OpenPoetry women #Women #equality #discrimination #Mother #sister #girl #pride #Love #peace #RESPECT

489 Love
4 Share

Sharing my views about #coronavirus in a different perspective which will make u bound to think it in the same way like I do. #sharing #caring #Love #peace #harmony #perspective #thought #suggestion

407 Love
26.7K Views
7 Share

Reciting gazal
#peace

398 Love
19.8K Views
8 Share

""

"Peace हमारी देश की मिट्टी में कुछ अनूठा है जो कि बाधाओं के बावजूद हमेशा महान आत्माओं का निवास स्थान रहा है SaRdar patel"

Peace हमारी देश की मिट्टी में 
कुछ अनूठा है 

जो कि

बाधाओं के बावजूद हमेशा

महान आत्माओं का 
निवास स्थान रहा है 

SaRdar patel

#peace #KaushikADGrk Kaushik ADGrk Pakhi Gupta Pratibha Tiwari(smile)🙂 Aditya Suri aman6.1

376 Love