Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best tape_a_tale Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best tape_a_tale Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about mersilene tape price in india, masking tape for painting, mersilene tape sizes for cervical cerclage, selena gomez and justin bieber sex tape, k tape,

• 2 Followers
  • 9 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Rimjhimシ︎

Nursery rhymes toh shyd hum sab bhul gye lekin ek rhyme ka last phrase "Yes sir, yes sir" kabhi na bhule aur bhoolna chahe bhi toh oh wow congratulations you are Indian aur human we can say, humari society bhulne nhi degi Someone- Rimjhim how are you? Me thinking (not okay bol bhi diya toh kya hi ukhad lega) To him- Yes sir, yes sir I am good. Someone- I love you and you know na mein college ka sbse cute ladka hun aur kitni ladkiyan mrti hai mere upr so do you love me na? Me thinking (ugh, han #microtale #tape_a_tale #enchanted_weirdos #cwobserveh #jazbaati_ki_diary #cwobservee #listenno

read more
Baa baa black sheep have you any wool?
Yes sir, yes sir three bags full 
Rimjhim Rimjhim how are you?
Yes sir, yes sir I am good

____________Caption ;-) Nursery rhymes toh shyd hum sab bhul gye lekin ek rhyme ka last phrase "Yes sir, yes sir" kabhi na bhule aur bhoolna chahe bhi toh oh wow congratulations you are Indian aur human we can say, humari society bhulne nhi degi

Someone- Rimjhim how are you?
Me thinking (not okay bol bhi diya toh kya hi ukhad lega)
To him- Yes sir, yes sir I am good.

Someone- I love you and you know na mein college ka sbse cute ladka hun aur kitni ladkiyan mrti hai mere upr so do you love me na?
Me thinking (ugh, han

Rimjhimシ︎

What if! What if I suddenly disappear.... You wake up someday and open social media and there's no account of mine. You thought that it might be temporary and I'll be back but as the Sun disappears, your hope gets blurred and blurred. The days passed. You became restless and doubtful about my existence. You tried to contact me but your efforts were all negligible. You then texted my closed ones but there was no instance that could favor your resetlessness. Months passed. And you thought me as a #WhatIf #imaginary #Disappearing #tape_a_tale #pennpopcorn #enchanted_weirdos #cwobservee

read more
What if I suddenly disappear? What if!
What if I suddenly disappear....
You wake up someday and open social media and there's no account of mine. You thought that it might be temporary and I'll be back but as the Sun disappears, your hope gets blurred and blurred. The days passed. You became restless and doubtful about my existence. You tried to contact me but your efforts were all negligible. You then texted my closed ones but there was no instance that could favor your resetlessness. Months passed. And you thought me as a

Rimjhimシ︎

Hey you the text wasn't mere At that moment I doubted his stare I was trapped by my guy friend at nine Sorry mom that night I wasn't fine It's important what am going to dictate I am girl minding my business not a clickbait I step out of my home for glister Not for the men who are creepy blister #tape_a_tale #jazbaati_ki_diary #cwobservee

read more
The men I can trust are only a few 
//Caption//— % & Hey you the text wasn't mere
At that moment I doubted his stare
I was trapped by my guy friend at nine
Sorry mom that night I wasn't fine
It's important what am going to dictate
I am girl minding my business not a clickbait
I step out of my home for glister
Not for the men who are creepy blister

Rimjhimシ︎

Poked by Piyush Saxena Love 😇 #tape_a_tale OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATflowerpicture1 • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ✨ Collab with your soulful words.✨ #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #aestheticthoughts #yqaestheticthoughts #jazbaati_ki_diary

read more
//A flower died today //

The flower which died today
Was a little bud yesterday
She wasn't watered
She wasn't cared
Everyone expected her
To be fair!! 

She wasn't given any cure
Her presence wasn't sure
Her only weakness was
That her heart was pure!! 

She was touched badly
She was crushed brutally
It wasn't the society, it was her
Who watched everything silently!! 

Her respect was on stake
She was murdered like a cake
She was beaten
She was eaten!! 

This is how they killed the flower!! 
This is how they killed the flower!!  Poked by Piyush Saxena Love 😇

#tape_a_tale 

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATflowerpicture1
• A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ✨ 

Collab with your soulful words.✨

Rimjhimシ︎

🖤.....!! #tape_a_tale OPEN FOR COLLAB DILSE ❤️ #DilseCollabshayari#sadquotes#yqbaba#yqquotes#yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Dilse Collab

read more
An ambitious girl
In valley of desolation 
With inscrutable emotions 
Shivering soul
Shattered dreams
Doubting her existence 
Seeing her sacrifices vanishing 
With her saline tears
Yelling about the society 
Fearing the intentions
Of those who gave her
The touch she didn't ask for! 🖤.....!!
#tape_a_tale 

OPEN FOR COLLAB DILSE ❤️

#DilseCollab#shayari#sadquotes#yqbaba#yqquotes#yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Dilse Collab

Rimjhimシ︎

#tape_a_tale नोट:- group के नियमों के अनुरूप ही लिखे गए writeups को ही accept किया जाएगा, नियमों के लिए caption अवश्य पढ़ें....! *🌸Any writer can write anything about गंभीर गुरुवार "दौर हमारा बेकारी का" but remember the rule🌸* 👇RULES📜👇 #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #team_शब्दांजलि #टीम_शब्दांजलि #jazbaati_ki_diary

read more
दौर हमारा बेकारी का 
जो उस रोज आया था 
माँ बाबा परेशान थे 
गैरों को कहाँ फर्क़ पड़ा था 
हज़ार हाथ पाँव मारते 
तब जाकर घर में चुल्हा जलता था 
केसे आँख मिलाते उनसे 
रिश्तेदारों का कर्जा जो चढ़ा था 
हाथों की लकीर ने साथ ना दिया 
कुछ यूँ मुकद्दर से भरोसा उठा था 
याद है उस समय की हर बात 
मैं ही तो परिवार का सहारा बना था 
दौर हमारी बेकारी का 
मेरे नादान से जवान बनने का कारण बना था  #tape_a_tale 

नोट:-  group के नियमों के अनुरूप ही लिखे गए writeups को ही accept किया जाएगा, नियमों के लिए caption अवश्य पढ़ें....!

*🌸Any writer can write anything about गंभीर गुरुवार "दौर हमारा बेकारी का" but remember the rule🌸*

👇RULES📜👇

SHIVAM AGRAHARI

Pata hi na chala....😉😉
Show some love guys 🙌🙌
Follow for more : @agrahari1461
& @tapeapoetry(Insta IDs) #napowrimo2019 
#hindi_kavita #hindiquotes #hindi_poetry #hindikavita #hindi #hindipoetry #hindikavitayen #hindi_poems #poetry #poetrycommunity #poems #poem #tapeatale #tape_a_tale #the_social_house #thesocialhouse #love_poetry #lovequotes #tour

SHIVAM AGRAHARI

Pehli Dafa 💓
& @tapeapoetry(INSTA IDs) #napowrimo2019 
#hindi_kavita #hindiquotes #hindi_poetry #hindikavita #hindi #hindipoetry #hindikavitayen #hindi_poems #poetry #poetrycommunity #poems #poem #tapeatale #tape_a_tale #the_social_house #thesocialhouse #love_poetry #lovequotes #tour

SHIVAM AGRAHARI

Darr 💔
& @tapeapoetry (instagram id) #napowrimo2019 

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification