Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best raish_writings Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best raish_writings Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 1 Followers
  • 13 Stories

Rashmi Maurya

we always face tough situation in our lives ..
listen this in my voice I am damn
 sure you will find it likeable 
click the link below and
 share your views on that... https://youtu.be/QDteNwlYbG4

#raish_writings #raish_thoughts #Poetry #_the_poetry_zone #likesharecomment #Nojoto #selftrust #youtubevideo #Life 

#CalmingNature

Rashmi Maurya

Ever happend you realised something and it just amazed you! 
You immediately wants to talk
 about that but can't find words to define.... #_the_poetry_zone #raish_writings #raish_thoughts #Life #spiritual #Universe #cosmos #lawofvibration 

#Dullness

Rashmi Maurya

आसान नहीं है https://youtu.be/WbaXB-PgDFM Wait is over the video is out now make some minutes to listen my poetry and share your valuable feedback with me it will be really helpful for me... Make sure to subscribe my channel if you haven't yet😇😇😇😇😇😇💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜 #_the_poetry_zone #raish_writings #raish_thoughts #asannahinhai #Life #myvideo #myvoice #locdown #Poetry #Instagram

read more
we all go through tough time in our life  listen this certain fact in poetic form in voice of
 Rashmi Maurya

"आसान नहीं है"
link is mentioned below👇 आसान नहीं है 
https://youtu.be/WbaXB-PgDFM

Wait is over the video is out now make some minutes to listen my poetry and share your valuable feedback with me it will be really helpful for me...
Make sure to subscribe my channel if you haven't yet😇😇😇😇😇😇💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
#_the_poetry_zone #raish_writings #raish_thoughts #asannahinhai #Life #myvideo #myvoice #locdown #Poetry #Instagram

Rashmi Maurya

"Make yourself comfortable with
 people are not feeling good about you 
if you want to follow your heart
 because this will happen 
everytime you put yourself first 
in your life!" #_the_poetry_zone #selflove #raish_writings #raish_thoughts #Soul #Universe #lawofvibration #followyourheart #valueyourworth #Life

Rashmi Maurya

Develop the courage to follow your
heart in every moment 
and 
the day will
come when you will find watching
sunset from even your ordinary window
soul satisfying...... #_the_poetry_zone #raish_writings #raish_thoughts #soulfood #Heartbeat #spiritual #Universe  #cosmos #lawofattraction  

#Dullness

Rashmi Maurya

Evil seems always attractive untill you go deep down...
But you should know what is bad can not be good 
And the light can't stay with  darkness!! #_the_poetry_zone #raish_writings #raish_thoughts #Thoughts #Universe #spiritual #lifelessons #truthoflife 

#shadesoflife

Rashmi Maurya

you need to understand that there's very thin line of diffrence between....

" you are not able to see beyond your own expectations"

and 
" you are dealing with wrong person" #_the_poetry_zone #lifelessons #raish_writings #raish_thoughts  #Life #Emotion  #Expectations #spiritual #Universe 
#shadesoflife

Rashmi Maurya

"yeah I talk and I talk a lot
but only to them who 
listens!" #Talk #listen #soulmate #_the_poetry_zone #raish_writings #raish_thoughts #Universe #cosmos #selfworth #selfrespect

Rashmi Maurya

"you don't feel absence 
once you start to feel essence!" #_the_poetry_zone #Life #raish_writings #spiritual #mindfulness #gratitude #selfconfidence #Trust #faith 

#DesertWalk

Rashmi Maurya

There's always something between
good and bad....
that's you!!
who can change "Everything" #raish_writings #_the_poetry_zone #raish_thoughts #positivevibes #spiritual #mindfulness 

#Stars&Me
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification