Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best soulconversationseries Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best soulconversationseries Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you with all my heart and soul quotes, i have found your love feeds my soul lyrics, i fell in love with your soul, soul food near me, shanshui landscape of the soul,

• 1 Followers
  • 15 Stories

Kar T

Welcome to the day 21 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. December. It's time to collab and elaborate on the #Metaphor. #uncertaintyisthatisland #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #kartunes #Lifeboat #soulconversationseries

read more
where certainity has circled you in all directions, 
just like water!

And you have resources to sail, 
you have skills to swim
And yet,
You feel -
You are stuck on the island!

Welcome to the day 21 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. December.

It's time to collab and elaborate on the #metaphor. #uncertaintyisthatisland #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#kartunes #lifeboat #soulconversationseries

Kar T

Dear Red Signals of Life,

I have waited, 
regreted, 
longed, 
transformed,
relished,
cherished
enough 
to not succumb into another cycle again.

Let me have my color for my own life at my own pace.

Be Kind!
 The Red Signals of Life journey!!
#soulconversationseries #kartunes #redsignal #crossroadsoflife #lifemusings #fightingforlife #divinesouls #challengesinlife

Kar T

Participate in the #rapidfire and define #oversharingin10words My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #kartunes #soulconversationseries #lifelessons #cagedthoughtsfree #openbookbutstillenclosedenough

read more
Showed my worlds in exchange for not even a word! Participate in the #rapidfire and define #oversharingin10words

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine

#kartunes #soulconversationseries #lifelessons #cagedthoughtsfree #openbookbutstillenclosedenough

Kar T

Collab with this prompt given by Cascade Writers using the hashtag #cwSittingInSilence Font: Crimson Italic #cascadewriters #cartoonsworld #collabwithcw #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Cascade Writers #kartunes #soulconversationseries

read more
Can work both ways!

It helps when there is comprehension.
It miscommunicates when there is even communication!

Isn't it so Cruel sometimes and dignity the rest?

The act of not realising when not to be and when to simply be, that act, that small act of however it takes birth.

That final act - Silence is 
The Sin! Collab with this prompt given by Cascade Writers using the hashtag #cwSittingInSilence

Font: Crimson Italic

#cascadewriters #cartoonsworld #collabwithcw #collab   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Cascade Writers
 #kartunes #soulconversationseries

Kar T

Good morning. Start your day with #FreshThoughts and tell us what would you do if Monday were an animal. #ifmondayanimal #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #kartunes #throwbacks #soulconversationseries #divinesouls #exploringrandomsouls

read more
Us, Humans!
On Mondays, we hustle.
On Tuesdays, we bustle.
On Wednesdays, we feel we are in a castle.
On Thursdays, we realise we are in cage.
On Fridays, we see a cave.
On Saturdays, we seek a light.
On Sundays, we reach another cage.

We hope for better tomorrows but repeat the 
same todays and only live in yesterdays
and add only #throwbacks

Humans are intelligent species, they said.
Huh, well aren't we all just Animals? Good morning. Start your day with #freshthoughts and tell us what would you do if Monday were an animal. #ifmondayanimal #YourQuoteAndMine

#kartunes #throwbacks #soulconversationseries #divinesouls #exploringrandomsouls

Kar T

Life is a beautiful suffering in glorious company! #soultribe #divinesouls #kartunes #soulconversationseries

read more
Suffering is very personal,

It is indeed.

But even suffering feels gloriously divine in some.

And for some other, with some!

Suffering is very glorious with Some.

Life is a beautiful suffering in glorious company!

#soultribe #divinesouls #kartunes #soulconversationseries

Kar T

Tell us about yourself. What's your #GreatestLoss in 2021? #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #kartunes #soulconversationseries #exploringrandomsouls

read more
Dear dairy,
What did I miss? 
What will be my loss?
Am I even understanding my loss?
Is it understandable worthy enough?
Is it not enough to miss it or is it not enough to change it?
What is Our Fate or Destiny?
Finally,
Is this the same story I have written every previous year and every future year?
This will be my greatest lost page or the one we missed when we read 20 years later.

A Lost Soul realising his greatest loss. Tell us about yourself. What's your #greatestloss in 2021? #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine

#kartunes #soulconversationseries #exploringrandomsouls

Kar T

Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #fallinloveagain #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #kartunes #soulconversationseries #lovestaysforever #divinelove #lifegoals

read more
I will love exactly this way,

Not a penny less, not a penny more!

I loved You completely.

I saw an infinite Abundance in myself during this journey!

Thanks Love! Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #fallinloveagain #YourQuoteAndMine
#kartunes 
#soulconversationseries 
#lovestaysforever 
#divinelove 
#lifegoals

Kar T

What species are we? 
Humans, animals, trees, junk?
Soul seems to be common word.

We interact with some and realize so very early whether we -

Belong to some
Befriend with some
Beware of some.

Is there a logic to it? Is there a reason behind it?

People are complex. Souls are simple.

This is a Cosmic Chaos! #kartunes #soulconversationseries #soultribe #goodconnections #unplannedjourneys #coincidences #lifeiscomplex

Kar T

Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word departure. #departurenoun My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #soulconversationseries #kartunes #thedivinesoul #musings #diamondheart

read more
There's logic and there's magic!
Give them equal space to coexist!
Be conscious when confused and follow a logic.

The magic will guide You, The logic will drive You.
Magic is The Heart, Logic is the Mind.
Do You want to 
gracefully depart 
or 
mercilessly deport?
What's your choice?
You have a freedom to choose from! Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word departure. #departurenoun

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine
#soulconversationseries #kartunes #thedivinesoul #musings #diamondheart
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification