Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best waterbody Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best waterbody Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about inch of water to pa, inch of water to mm of water, inch of water to kpa, se my wat jou naam is lyrics, characterized by severe scarcity of water,

• 10 Followers
  • 10 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Komal Sagar

create your success with water 😇😇✨✨ . . . . . #Success #creaters #Water #waterbody #lifecoach #lifelessons #Knowledge

read more
mute video

DKG

India & Sri Lanka #waterbody #geography #Knowledge

read more
mute video

Rahul Sharma

If our dreams become the stars in the sky ,we could focus on our favourite 🌟 star.
But our dreams are like running waters of river Tawi which is believed to be Sun God's daughter. They never remain the same. Dreams like waters of river change every second... You can run for them, chase them but cannot hold them forever. #dreamstar #waterbody #yqbaba #yqtales #tawi #quote #microtale #jammu

Snigdha Agrawal

Every story has a beginning, middle, and an end, just like the river which has a story to tell, from its source to its final destination.  The river I'm going to talk about, it's source I know not, but it joins the Damodar river with dams to irrigate the arid lands.  Eleven years crossed the Barakar bridge, dividing two states Bihar and West Bengal.  Now one can gasp and say 'O my..my...that's a long distance'...but truth be told merely 15 kms.  Back then covered in half an hour!  Distance from home in a Industrial town Kumardhubi to Loreto Convent school in  Asansol.  The Barakar river link in between. Admittedly it felt nice to say we attended school covering two states!

The river had its many moods.  In summer the water shrunk to a thin trickle that meandered between outcrops of sand banks covered with tall grass.  Inhabitants living on the banks would cross the long expanse to procure water, wash utensils, squat with the 'lota' for obvious reasons.  Uggg! So gross, drinking, defecating, from the same source.  Come monsoons, she'd roar like thunder, breaching the banks, wiping off settlements across its path.  That was the time, we peered out of the school bus window..Awed!

#waterbody #yqbaba #yqquotes #mirakee #mirakeewriters #mirakeeworld #readwriteunite 
#writersnetworks

Varadhan P M

At large water bodies animals quench
their thirst peacefully.
Lions hunt only when they are hungry
  But crocodiles are not so. There's no mercy in them.

Some of us are like such Alligators!  #waterbody #common #share #fearless

Sourajita D

Part 3...And with this I complete my #500th quote celebration... A really special point to be in for YourQuote Baba to infect me in this world with love... Thanks for all your love...It means a lot. YourQuote Postman #FirstLove #sourajita #yqbaba #misslenneshous #yqtales #newwallpapers #waterbody of love

read more
Www  Part 3...And with this I complete my #500th quote celebration... A really special point to be in for YourQuote Baba to infect me in this world with love... Thanks for all your love...It means a lot.
YourQuote Postman

#firstlove #sourajita #yqbaba #misslenneshous #yqtales #newwallpapers
#waterbody of love

Mansi Rajput

I'm drowning my love, in the oceans of lava.. #waterbody #yqbaba #prompt #promises #Goa #serendipity

read more
Unable to swim I decided to stand by sea-shore. It was monsoon and winds were inviting high tides. Caretaker warned us to vacate the place before the strom strikes. But the enchanting beauty of Arabic coast ceased our steps. I felt waves touching my feet then slowly swallowing them whole deep inside sand. 

Maybe that's why we call water 'Life'. Something we can touch but cannot grasp. It flows leaving us all drenched. Unable to quench our own thirst we either dive into deep salty waters or decide to stand on the edge and let our thoughts flow more swiftly than waves...

Witnessing the luxury of an empty beach, I realised two things - It's not always unfortunate to visit a place off-season. And; beautiful things are lethal, they take time and are worth taking the risk. I'm drowning my love, in the oceans of lava..

#waterbody #yqbaba #prompt #promises #goa #serendipity

Ankit

#waterbody #yqbaba I plead all yq users to raise the effectiveness of water conservation through the means and capabilities you people have Thanking you all in anticipation.

read more
Every year Ma Durga is immersed in the village pond and despite of me making fun of the rituals Grandma stick to the fact that goddesses reach the heaven through the pond.

Only 0.7% water on earth is fresh water and 90% of it is ground water and remaining 2% soil moisture, 0.03% surface water and the statistics made me understand why pond water is a gateway to heaven.

Water is life, so let's not make it a cause of death by exploiting it.  #WaterBody #yqbaba 
I plead all yq users to raise the effectiveness of water conservation through the means and capabilities you people have 

Thanking you all in anticipation.

Miss.. Unknown

My first feeling in water

My feet touch the water n then,
     I went in the another world...
It's the world of those ,
who r unable to speak,
but even they have life ,
they have the feelings like we have...
   #Waterbody
#lifeinwater#yqquotes#ms.unknown

Vibha Katare

मेरी माँ का बड़ी ही फुर्सत से सजाया गया पूजाघर और उस में हमेशा ही दोनों किनारों पर लाल चूनर से सजी काँच की दो शीशियाँ। इन शीशियों में साधारण जल नहीं भरा होता है। एक शीशी में माँ गंगा का जल और दूसरी में नर्मदा मैया विराजित। घर के किसी भी शुभ कार्य में या किसी अशुभ कार्य के पश्चात गृह शुद्धि के लिए ये पवित्र जल सहेज कर रखे जाते है आज भी पूजाघर में। यह तो हुआ माँ नर्मदा के प्रति आस्था का भाव। आस्था ही नहीं अपितु बाल्यावस्था की अनेकों स्मृतियाँ जोड़ती हैं नर्मदा नदी को मुझसे। संस्कारधानी जबलपुर और होश #Hindi #yqbaba #yqdidi #Narmada #waterbody

read more
"तरंग रंग सर्वदा, नमामि देवी नर्मदा"

कृप्या अनुशीर्षक पढ़े .. मेरी माँ का बड़ी ही फुर्सत से सजाया गया पूजाघर और उस में हमेशा ही दोनों किनारों पर लाल चूनर से सजी काँच की दो शीशियाँ। इन शीशियों में साधारण जल नहीं भरा होता है। एक शीशी में माँ गंगा का जल और दूसरी में नर्मदा मैया विराजित। घर के किसी भी शुभ कार्य में या किसी अशुभ कार्य के पश्चात गृह शुद्धि के लिए ये पवित्र जल सहेज कर रखे जाते है आज भी पूजाघर में। यह तो हुआ माँ नर्मदा के प्रति आस्था का भाव। आस्था ही नहीं अपितु बाल्यावस्था की अनेकों स्मृतियाँ जोड़ती हैं नर्मदा नदी को मुझसे। संस्कारधानी जबलपुर और होश
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification