Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best adss Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best adss Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about 12f adss, ads kaise hota hai, tv ads audition in mumbai, facebook and political ads, how to use ads makeup kit in hindi,

• 1 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Archisman Dey

Second Chance 7 years is a long time. But when it comes to knowing you, it seems so little now. Having been married to you for 4 years, I thought I knew you like the back of my hand, but that was before I found you snuggled in the arms of someone else. The confrontation led to some tears, apologies and a last attempt at making things right. After all we can't just let go of our feelings by signing a piece of paper. As I am lying next to you in bed, watching you sleep, you open your eyes. "Goo #yqbaba #hugday #yqmuse #huggingyou #adss

read more
~ Second Chance ~

/ full story in caption /

Second Chance

7 years is a long time. But when it comes to knowing you, it seems so little now. 
Having been married to you for 4 years, I thought I knew you like the back of my hand, but that was before I found you snuggled in the arms of someone else. 
The confrontation led to some tears, apologies and a last attempt at making things right. After all we can't just let go of our feelings by signing a piece of paper.
As I am lying next to you in bed, watching you sleep, you open your eyes.
"Goo

Archisman Dey

Deeds Mr.Tyagi was in a hurry today. He has been travelling via the Naihati to Sealdah local train for the past 20 years. But a recent change in job location meant he had to board the Naihati to Budge Budge. He remembered this after reaching the station and cursed under his breath. Rajiv's eyes shone with delight when he found a new person boarding the train.This train has been his source of income for the past 2 years. He knew almost all the daily passengers but this elderly gentleman seemed #yqbaba #FreshThoughts #adss

read more
Deeds

/Story in caption/ Deeds

Mr.Tyagi was in a hurry today. He has been travelling via the Naihati to Sealdah local train for the past 20 years. But a recent change in job location meant he had to board the Naihati to Budge Budge. He remembered this after reaching the station and cursed under his breath. 

Rajiv's eyes shone with delight when he found a new person boarding the train.This train has been his source of income for the past 2 years. He knew almost all the daily passengers but this elderly gentleman seemed

Archisman Dey

~Lily~ If you ever visit my house, you will be greeted by me and an elderly gentleman. You only need one look at us both to figure out he is my father. Most people who come to our house have a purpose. You see, my father has the widest variety of lillies in his garden. 21 years ago or so, my father started buying lilies on a regular basis. Soon the number of lilies on any summer day outnumbered the mangoes in our garden. In the 23 years that I have known my father, he always answers my question #yqbaba #motivationtime #restzone #yostowrimo #YoMeWriMo #adss

read more
Most people who come to our house have a purpose.

(Full piece in caption)

~Lily~

If you ever visit my house, you will be greeted by me and an elderly gentleman. You only need one look at us both to figure out he is my father. Most people who come to our house have a purpose. You see, my father has the widest variety of lillies in his garden. 21 years ago or so, my father started buying lilies on a regular basis. Soon the number of lilies on any summer day outnumbered the mangoes in our garden. In the 23 years that I have known my father, he always answers my question

Archisman Dey

Ever since I was a child, I wanted to appear on TV, even if it was for a few seconds. As I grew older, that wish faded into the background. That was until I turned 24. It was the last week of July, two weeks after getting my promotion that I made it to the news channels. The headline read "Lover murdered in cold blood." The hands that held whiskey two weeks back were now smeared with blood. Mariam and I knew each other even before we learnt to stitch together a sentence. She was my "samne wali k #yqbaba #aboutme #iamyetto #yostowrimo #yettolearn #adss

read more
"Be careful what you wish for."

//Full story in caption//

Ever since I was a child, I wanted to appear on TV, even if it was for a few seconds. As I grew older, that wish faded into the background.
That was until I turned 24. It was the last week of July, two weeks after getting my promotion that I made it to the news channels. The headline read "Lover murdered in cold blood."
The hands that held whiskey two weeks back were now smeared with blood.
Mariam and I knew each other even before we learnt to stitch together a sentence.
She was my "samne wali k

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification