Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best MyMuse Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best MyMuse Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about muse and co fine art, muse of my life, muse quotes, muse of epic poetry in greek mythology, muse of epic poetry,

• 8 Followers
  • 13 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Blue Butterfly

Her;

And some of those days, while just sitting in one corner of my room, solitude taking over the conscious I. Slowly, very slowly, as I close my eyes.
There I see you. I there give you a tight hug and a sweet kiss. No matter, even if it's just, in my thoughts though ! PC: Pinterest 

#yqbaba #yourquote #aestheticthoughts #peppeboy #yqenglish #her_series #solitudeisbliss #mymuse

Bizz_are_ Soul

As long as I’m alive, I’m going to give you a writing prompt everyday. What about you? #aslongalive #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #you #YourQuotes #yqbaba #MyMuse #yourquotebaba

read more
you will be that remembrance,
which will make me smile,
you will be that closed letter,
which will be opened on a self date,
you will be that verse,
which will be rhymed when recited,
you will be the one,
who will live with me.. As long as I’m alive, I’m going to give you a writing prompt everyday. What about you? #aslongalive #collab #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#you 
#yourquotes
#yqbaba 
#mymuse 
#yourquotebaba

Satish Chandra

#yqbaba - YourQuote Baba #twg - The Writing Ghost #cry #Underrated "Crying has been most underrated now because of the falsehoods that hide swiftly behind this emotion." #MyMuse

read more
Cry is the most underrated word in English Language. #YQbaba - YourQuote Baba

#twg - The Writing Ghost

#cry #underrated

"Crying has been most underrated now because of the falsehoods that hide swiftly behind this emotion."

Satish Chandra

#yqbaba YourQuote Baba #MyMuse challenge - Maha Devan The one in English. #InspiredFrom Harsh's Quote on child which is posted as a sample for poster release at YQ shortly. His quote says - "When a child takes the first step, Don't pat on his back. He will fall." #oldage #FreakySatty

read more
When an old man takes his steps
along with his stick, Don't pat on his back,
He is well experienced and equipped
to take care of his own. #YQbaba YourQuote Baba

#mymuse challenge - Maha Devan The one in English.

#InspiredFrom Harsh's Quote on child which is posted as a sample for poster release at YQ shortly.

His quote says - "When a child takes the first step, Don't pat on his back. He will fall."

Satish Chandra

#yqdidi #FreakySatty Prasoon bhaiya's latest quote says :- "दुआ माँगते हैं लोग मंदिर और मस्जिद में जाकर इश़्क का पहला सबक शायद ख़ुदा ने ही लिया होगा।" #MyMuse

read more
इश़्क का पहला सबक शायद ख़ुदा ने ही लिया होगा

तभी तो ख़ुदा ने भी इश़्क को अधूरा छोड़ दिया

चाहो तो देख लो प्यार, इश़्क और मोहब्बत़ 

तीनों पर्यायों में संपूर्णता का पूर्णत: अभाव है। #YQdidi

#FreakySatty

Prasoon bhaiya's latest quote says :-

"दुआ माँगते हैं लोग मंदिर और मस्जिद में जाकर
इश़्क का पहला सबक शायद ख़ुदा ने ही लिया होगा।"

Aamna Magray

A letter to my Muse!

It was my madness, overwhelming happiness & sadness.
My heart was flooded with emotions for you which came out in the form of poetry & then tears. I have never felt or experienced anything like this before. May be you were too naive to understand this & knowingly or unknowingly, intentionally or unintentionally, you have drowned every single word & emotion I have ever written & felt for you in this flood!

Love
Your Poetess Forever! #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqtales #yqdiary #mymuse #letters #diary #heartfelt

Aamna Magray

Mujhe es baat se bhi ab koi fark nahi pardhta
K tumhe meri kisi baat se bhi fark nahi pardhta

مجھے اِس بات سے بھی اب کوئی فرق نہیں پڑتا
کے تمہیں میری کسی بات سے بھی فرق نہیں پڑتا #yqbaba #yqbhaijaan #yqdidi #yqurduhindi #yqquotes #yqtales #poetry #mymuse

Aamna Magray

Hum sotay hi kab hai
Jo aap hame neend se uthaoo ge
Raat toh guzaar hi di hai humne jaag kar
Ab aa kar kya hame din mein sulao ge ? #yqbaba #yqbhaijaan #mymuse #yqurdu #yqshayari #urdushayari #aam

Aamna Magray

Sharm tumko magar nahi aati
Besharm Dil 😛🤭 

Ek haftaay raat din usko yaad karna
Aur phir hazaron aanson bahane k baad
Agar us ka ek msg aaye
Aur dil khush ho jaye 
Toh dil karta hai kambhakht dil ko aag lagaye
Unni aansuon se baaltee (bucket) baarey
Aur ussi chulu bar pani mein doob k mar jaye

Beadab Dil 
Besharm Dil
Beghairat Dil 😛🤭 #humour #yqbaba #yqbhaijaan #yqurduhindi #donttakeloveseriously #lockdownextended #lifelessons #mymuse

Ayushi Dauneriya

#MyMuse

read more
My insomnia,
My muse.  #mymuse
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification