Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best seekingthroughwriting Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best seekingthroughwriting Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about daimio was delighted to see, seeking a friend for the end of the world, if you could see her through my eyes, you could see her in spanish, want to see you quotes,

• 5 Followers
  • 5 Stories

रिंकी✍️

मैं क्यो लिखता हूं ये न पूछो बस यही समझ लो की जब अथाह दुखो से मिलकर पीड़ा में होता हूं और ह्रदय से रोता हूँ वेदना उमड़ जाती आँसू कागज़ से भरता हूँ #यकहिन्दी #यकदीदी #यकबाबा #लिखता_हूँ_एहसास #seekingthroughwriting

read more
मैं क्यो लिखता हूँ

👇

कविता अनुशीर्षक में पढ़े मैं क्यो लिखता हूं 
ये न पूछो 
बस यही समझ लो की 
जब अथाह दुखो से मिलकर
पीड़ा में होता हूं
और ह्रदय से रोता हूँ
वेदना उमड़ जाती
आँसू कागज़ से भरता हूँ

J.P. Nisha Sewani

Since when I am motivating people, I have said in each of my sessions you can call yourself Successful only when there are 10000 people who point out towards you and say that this person is my reason for Success, here I actually felt that let me express my thoughts to all as it can be done very soon by writing. I can explain people that behind Success is not someone's down fall instead the more happiness you spread the more Happiness, Prosperity and Health comes to you. #seekingthroughwriting #writersofindia #yourquote #best #awesome #successquotes #twoliner #original

Komal Sharma Gupta

The day is pale,
the sun an oyster in the sky
clouds have hidden everything,
words come out to play,
echoing voices of a soul
adrift in oceans of time,
weary after climbing deserts
of mirages, empty handed lost.
The day is pale,
the sun an oyster in the sky
clouds have hidden everything,
words come out to play.

The search for something.
#seekingthroughwriting 
#tejaswiniaura #365days365quotes #yqspecial #yqbaba #findmequote #newwritersclub

Ajaysai

#ajaysaiquotes #seekingthroughwriting #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqwriters knowledge #experience .....Yes...Sharing my knowledge from my writings and gaining experiences from external world.❤✍👍

read more
"Acquiring experience and implementing the thoughts" #ajaysaiquotes 
#seekingthroughwriting 
#yqbaba 
#yqquotes 
#yqwriters 
#knowledge 
#experience .....Yes...Sharing my knowledge from my writings and gaining experiences from external world.❤✍👍

I know I don't believe in terms like sweven neither do I burn cigarettes and exhale a part of me, my day, buried parts, ashes and extracts but I see you, building your vision without canvases. You smoke out your fears and insecurities while dropping vulnerabilities on the roads you cross and I sit beside river, staring and murmuring, #musings #yqwritersclub #wcwordoftheday #yqwc #kratisha #wcsweven #inklingsoul #seekingthroughwriting

read more

You smoke out your fears and insecurities
while dropping vulnerabilities on the roads you cross
and I sit beside river, staring and murmuring,
plotting and organizing my priorities and fears.

/ Full Piece In Caption / I know I don't believe in terms like sweven
neither do I burn cigarettes and exhale a part 
of me, my day, buried parts, ashes and extracts
but I see you, building your vision without canvases.

You smoke out your fears and insecurities
while dropping vulnerabilities on the roads you cross
and I sit beside river, staring and murmuring,

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification