Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best day21 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best day21 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about will someone love me one day, choose a job you love and you will never have to work a day in your life, love you day and night, a day to go meaning in hindi, a day to remember meaning in hindi,

• 45 Followers
  • 55 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Chitra Iyer

Dear Headache, I don't know where you came from or why you're here. Is it weird, I am happy you're here? I haven't felt anything in such a long time. Pain is familiar, it's real. #dearheadache #yolewrimo #daytwentyone #day21 #postman #yqpostman #postmandiaries ollab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman

read more
Uff. You are an example of how to stick to the one you love almost a lifetime. You stayed with me for more than 25 years and sucked life outa me yet, I marched forward. You almost became an everyday lover. You penetrated my head with your forever brand name.. migraine.
God, if I could tolerate you, I can tolerate anyone, even mr heartache tho' he decided to stay away thx to my obsession with getting rid of you. I am aware that you come in various forms, for I have been graced by your royal presence in almost every form. You thankfully exited after sheer exhaustion of not being able to strike me to death. You don't die I know, but neither will my vivacity to live. Lol. I'm having the last laugh of sheer relief.😉 Dear Headache, 

I don't know where you came from or why you're here. Is it weird, I am happy you're here? I haven't felt anything in such a long time. 
Pain is familiar, it's real. 

#dearheadache #yolewrimo #daytwentyone #day21 #postman #yqpostman #postmandiaries ollab #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Postman

Swapnil Moon

Only a few days left until this challenge is over! So write a note to your future self reminding them to write, love and prosper. Use #notetoself #day21 #30daychallenge #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Don't walk on same footprints. Only a few days left until this challenge is over! So write a note to your future self reminding them to write, love and prosper. 

Use #NoteToSelf #Day21 #30DayChallenge 

#YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba

Abid

Only a few days left until this challenge is over! So write a note to your future self reminding them to write, love and prosper. Use #notetoself #day21 #30daychallenge #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Yq chor de.. 
Or kaam pe dhyaan de.  Only a few days left until this challenge is over! So write a note to your future self reminding them to write, love and prosper. 

#YourQuoteAndMine

Bizz_are_ Soul

Dear Headache, I don't know where you came from or why you're here. Is it weird, I am happy you're here? I haven't felt anything in such a long time. Pain is familiar, it's real. #dearheadache #yolewrimo #daytwentyone #day21 #postman #yqpostman #postmandiaries #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman

read more
You are weird.
Sometimes you enter like an unwanted guest and try to be more friendly,
when I am trying to concentrate hard on a topic.
Stop being a pain in the ass, I guess then your value will be accessed, properly... Dear Headache, 

I don't know where you came from or why you're here. Is it weird, I am happy you're here? I haven't felt anything in such a long time. 
Pain is familiar, it's real. 

#dearheadache #yolewrimo #daytwentyone #day21 #postman #yqpostman #postmandiaries #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Postman

Bizz_are_ Soul

Growing distances,
Unspoken words,
Tinge of pain,
Traces of dried tears,
Fading gazes,
Countdown of a breaking relationship,began.... #napowrimo 
#day21 
#countdown 
#yqbaba 
#yourquotes 
#yqbaba 
#yourquotebaba #yqquotes

Sita Prasad

The story of my name,
has a charm in itself,
the tradition is to name the offspring,
after that of the parent's,
so I got mine after my granny,
and my brother after my grandpa,
it how they felt they expressed love,
it has been so for generations now,
also they believed a name of God/Goddess,
showers one with wishes and blesses,
Not to forget born on Ramnavami,
it was a name to be so,
I think things were in place,
for the name I grace,
now the things are changed,
the generation x has gone global,
the mellenials will explore even more... #napowrimo #day21 #loveparents #namestory

sanjana

read more
Seal your lips and bless yourself. 
 Only a few days left until this challenge is over! So write a note to your future self reminding them to write, love and prosper. 

#YourQuoteAndMine

sanjana

read more
Dear me, 
Stop excusing yourself
for you need to grow up now.  Only a few days left until this challenge is over! So write a note to your future self reminding them to write, love and prosper. 

#YourQuoteAndMine

Shubhajit Sen

Only a few days left until this challenge is over! So write a note to your future self reminding them to write, love and prosper. Use #notetoself #day21 #30daychallenge #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdidi #yqtales love #yqquotes

read more
I will keep on writing about you...
I wont Just write about your beauty. 
I willl write about your craziness too...
I won't just write about your love.
I willl write about your anger too...
I will not just write how fair you are
I will write your care for me too...

I will write about you till the last bit of love left in me for you.
Because I want to write just about you... Only a few days left until this challenge is over! So write a note to your future self reminding them to write, love and prosper. 

#YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba #yqdidi #yqtales #love #yqquotes

Snigdha Agrawal

Don't give up on me
Just coz I'm reaching seventy
I have yet to live
Yet to see the unseen
Yet to unlearn, relearn
Curriculum of life
Changing course constantly 
I'm yet to recognize,
Accept the flaws in me
Fine tune them to create
A better me
 #napowrimo2021 #day21 #yqbaba #yqquotes #dailychallenge #writingresolution #writinginspiration #writersnetwork
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification