Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best SecretLetter Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best SecretLetter Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about be alone that is the secret of invention, secret love quotes, perfect secret love novel, huuma mina the secret of immortality, can you keep a secret,

• 7 Followers
  • 10 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

K Harsita

Not an experienced with personal car but... it really holds the heavy feelings. 5/30 #carpoem #NAPOWRIMO #yqbaba #yqspecial #SecretLetter #yqpoetry

read more
My hair waves with breeze
when speed gears up
to compete with nature
as no one here to freeze.
Falling leaves beholds
at this running instance and
admires the chariot with charioteer.
The comfort of your little shelter
I always want to feel
because you holds my heavy feelings
on your four little wheels. Not an experienced with personal car but... it really holds the heavy feelings. 
#5/30
#carpoem #napowrimo 
#yqbaba #yqspecial #secretletter #yqpoetry

Hemalatha G

mind you, this isn't a blame, maybe an expression? ____ (to maintain my streak) i found this letter when i was digging my drafts (or private posts). i didn't have the nerve to read the whole letter. gladly, i don't have even a faint trace of memory -- of why, for whom or because of whom i'd written this letter. hope this is fictional. _____ #Fear #yqbaba #guilt #cinemagraph #yqpostman #yqletter #SecretLetter

read more
//excerpt from a letter i'll never post//

to the player,

a hug from my mom is also scary. when my brother plants a peck on my forehead, i wipe it. when a guy behaves sweetly, my heart thumps in my temple. i've actually moved on, but a part of me refuses to. for, i'm the guilt. i'm here with a pure life to live, with pinches of fear, remorse and despair. above all, the dread of falling into the abyss of sordid situations.

a prey of your Fun. mind you, this isn't a blame, maybe an expression?

____

(to maintain my streak) i found this letter when i was digging my drafts (or private posts). i didn't have the nerve to read the whole letter. gladly, i don't have even a faint trace of memory -- of why, for whom or because of whom i'd written this letter. hope this is fictional. 

_____

Funny Singh🐼

Pahli baar to dil ke ghanti bajti hai ki ye secret letter sirf mujhe bheja gya hai😍😍😂 Lekin jab Quote kholke dekho aur uspe hajaro comment dekhke , dil se awaj aati hai....ki baba to hutiya kaat diye hamara😂😂 #funnysingh #SecretLetter Rough translation: What is this? Why is this? 🤟Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #SalmanKhan entries to #YQMT2200. #YourQuoteAndMine #funnymeme #FilmyMeme

read more
When YQ Baba sends You A secret letter.

Your inner soul : 👇👇👇👇

Pahli baar to dil ke ghanti bajti hai ki ye secret letter sirf mujhe bheja gya hai😍😍😂

Lekin jab Quote kholke dekho aur uspe hajaro comment dekhke , dil se awaj aati hai....ki baba to hutiya kaat diye hamara😂😂

#funnysingh #secretletter
Rough translation: What is this? Why is this?

🤟Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #SalmanKhan entries to #YQMT2200.

Anwesha Dey

Her eyes full of tears, secretly weeping;
All of a sudden mind stops thinking...

There's complete numbness—
The world seems useless...

Nothing feels like adoring;
There's no desire of living...

Her heart heavy with pain and grief,
Couldn't find ways to escape from this...

Sometimes fate snatches the most loving—
In return giving endless suffering...

– Anwesha Dey #myquote #diary #justthoughts #fate #pain #painfullife #secretletter

Durga Kannan

#yqbaba#SecretLetter Missing the letters YourQuote Baba

read more
And every single time 
I got an email notification
I would think it's from you
A secret letter from you
Dear yourquote baba
So addictive were your letters
That I still miss them
Though the last you wrote
Was on the 1st of this month #yqbaba#secretletter
Missing the letters YourQuote Baba

Ashay Choudhary

Just some awakening conversations between the wise wizard and his apprentice. #yqbaba #Ashay #wiredwords #bullshitblog #SecretLetter #writingstreak

read more
So I have been recieving secret letters from baba. My current letter number is 104. I don't know how many of his followers are receiving this letter, but I am glad and I am finding his adventures exciting and excercising all together. I have started to reply to each of his letters. As they give me a good excercise to write something. Just like blending and finding out the treasures hidden within. 
Are you doing the same? Just some awakening conversations between the wise wizard and his apprentice. 
#yqbaba #ashay #wiredwords #bullshitblog  #secretletter #writingstreak

Ashay Choudhary

So today I got a letter from YQ baba. I was amazed, surprised and happy since I got it after a long time. It was about an reminiscence. So I shared one of mine too in return. I hope I'll keep getting those wonderful letters in near future. As well. Thank you YourQuote Baba for the awesome experience you shared. ------------------------------- #yqbaba #yqletter #SecretLetter #Ashay #bullshitblog #wiredwords

read more
A letter from YQ Baba

(Read caption) So today I got a letter from YQ baba. I was amazed, surprised and happy since I got it after a long time. It was about an reminiscence. So I shared one of mine too in return. 
I hope I'll keep getting those wonderful letters in near future. As well. 
Thank you YourQuote Baba  for the awesome experience you shared. 

-------------------------------

#yqbaba #yqletter #secretletter #ashay #bullshitblog #wiredwords

Aamir Qais AnZar

Challenge-123 #collabwithकोराकाग़ज़ 555 कविता लिखिए :) (पहली, दूसरी और तीसरी पंक्ति में 5 शब्द) #गुमशुदा #कोराकाग़ज़ #fearofthedark YourQuote Didi YourQuote Baba Aरिफ़ Aल्व़ी Collaborating with कोरा काग़ज़ ™️ #lifesurprise #GotOverTheFeeling #SecretLetter #मनकाफूल

read more
दिल-e-गुमशुदा, फिरता क्यों लापता 
तय है, नसीब का मिलना 
ख़बर सबकी, रखतें हैं खुदा Challenge-123 #Collabwithकोराकाग़ज़ 

555 कविता लिखिए :)
(पहली, दूसरी और तीसरी पंक्ति में 5 शब्द)

#गुमशुदा #कोराकाग़ज़ #FearOfTheDark YourQuote Didi YourQuote Baba Aरिफ़ Aल्व़ी 
Collaborating with कोरा काग़ज़ ™️

Aamir Qais AnZar

अगर हम अपने किए का हिसाब करते चलें तो हमारा काम और बेहतर हो सकता है #हिसाबकिताब Collaborating with YourQuote Didi Khud se sawaal the... jinke diye khud hi Jawaab Yun. Raat Bhar Jaaga kiye, per Aankho mein Nind be-hisaab kyun. #ऊँचाआसमान #lifesurprise #ख़ुदसेवादा #GotOverTheFeeling #SecretLetter #मनकाफूल #कहदेना

read more
खुद से सवाल थे, जिनके दीए खुद ही ज़वाब यूँ 
रातभर जागा किए, पर आँखो में नींद बे-हिसाब क्यूँ अगर हम अपने किए का हिसाब करते चलें तो हमारा काम और बेहतर हो सकता है #हिसाबकिताब 
Collaborating with YourQuote Didi

Khud se sawaal the...
jinke diye khud hi Jawaab Yun. 
Raat Bhar Jaaga kiye, per 
Aankho mein Nind be-hisaab kyun.

Aamir Qais AnZar

Does Being ABROAD gives a Different feeling?? Perhaps, Helping an Indian comes Naturally as a sense of Brotherhood. However being in India it's entirely opposite; for that matter Modern Neighbourhood types feeling arises.. Anticipating little Malice & offering a Hostile Gesture. khair., I wish we could change for Better.. Be that old type Mankind..!!!! Caring & Supportive..!! Collaborating with Democrats & Dissenters YourQuote Writers Club Best YQ English Quotes #HUmanity #Market #harmony #TogetherWeCan #LeadingWithLove #SecretLetter #BrotherhoodTalks

read more
Acceptance & Tolerance
is a Virtue of kind Person. 
Can't be bought from Market. 
May the World Leads to 
brotherhood & kindness. Does Being ABROAD gives a Different feeling??
Perhaps, Helping an Indian comes Naturally as a sense of Brotherhood. However being in India it's entirely opposite; for that matter Modern Neighbourhood types feeling arises.. Anticipating little Malice & offering a Hostile Gesture. khair., I wish we could change for Better.. Be that old type Mankind..!!!! 
Caring & Supportive..!!

Collaborating with Democrats & Dissenters
YourQuote Writers Club
Best YQ English Quotes
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification