Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best humanpsychology Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best humanpsychology Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about karte hai hum bhi tumse pyar video, tum par hum hai, hum bhi tanha the, hum to, chaha hai tumko chahenge hum,

• 10 Followers
  • 18 Stories

nabeelmrkl

പറയാതെ പോയ സങ്കടങ്ങൾ .. #pmagafoor #status #whatsappstatus #nabeelmrkl #lifelesson #humanpsychology #ചിന്തകൾ

read more

nabeelmrkl

Sai Sameera Voleti

Human Perception #10

You are so important to someone 
until they feel you worthy,
and once it's done, you are
just a peace of junk

Remember, humans are like chameleons
They change as the world changes!! Human Perception 

#humanpsychology #humanperception #love #life #myquoteandyours #ourlifequote #peoplesmind #yourquotebaba

Monali Tulsi

Eyes don't lie.. But beaware of crocodile's tears. #aankhein#aankhonkajadu#monaliwrites#yqwriteslife#humanpsychology

read more
Jo baat jubaan nahi keh paati vo baat aankhein keh jati hai.. Aur jo baat aankhein nhi keh sakti vo baat un aankhon ke aansu keh hi jaate hai..  Eyes don't lie.. 
But beaware of crocodile's tears. 

#aankhein#aankhonkajadu#monaliwrites#yqwrites#life#humanpsychology

Rabiya Nizam

Thanks to wreeti writes for giving me these words as an idea Kid Men Inn Revenge and many more #Reality #thoughtoftheday #quotestoliveby #darkness #darkpoetry #yqbaba #humanpsychology

read more
As a kid I dreamt the Realms,
Where the world would become the Inn for the souls;
No bias existing and opportunities were Even,
But now I Witness the Withered dream,
And blood spilled in lanes,
Now Men become a mere animal
Living for the Revenge...!! Thanks to wreeti writes for giving me these words as an idea
Kid
Men
Inn
Revenge and many more

NopeThereIsHope

Tell me what is your worst fear? #Fear #overthinking #humanpsychology #lifequotes

read more
Our fears are like that crack on our phone display. You know you have the protection of tempered glass but you hesitate to remove it cause of the fear that it might reveal the cracks developed on your phone display and you don't want to take any chances. So you carry on with it. Tell me what is your worst fear?
#fear #overthinking #humanpsychology #lifequotes

NopeThereIsHope

You get to know more about the person. They know you care about the conversation or the person. #humanpsychology #interesting #Eyes #yqbaba

read more
Looking straight into the eyes of someone is a very interesting skill. Might help people to like you. You get to know more about the person. They know you care about the conversation or the person. #humanpsychology #Interesting #Eyes  #yqbaba

🌻 Shankh 🖋️

If you expect Respect from others, 
         show it first to Yourself.

You can't expect from others 
           what you don't give to 
                    YOURSELF.

- Shams Tabrizi
(Persian Shafi'ite Poet) #philosophyoflife #selfrespect #evaluateyourself #humanpsychology #ethical

🌻 Shankh 🖋️

Changing Your Perspective, Changes Your
Experience.

- Unknown #humanpsychology #lifegoals #perspective #visionoflife #philosophical

🌻 Shankh 🖋️

Whosoever is delighted in Solitude is either a Wild Beast or a God.

- Aristotle #humanpsychology #perspective #lifegoals #ideological #philosophyoflife
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification