Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Ruins Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Ruins Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about the ruins, ruins meaning in hindi, ruins meaning in english, ruins meaning in marathi, ruins of petra,

• 19 Followers
  • 43 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Arshi Dokadia

Travelling always brings forth poetry #burhanpur #traveller #spiritual #Ruins #yqbaba

read more
Visiting the ruins of an Empire...
Don't you see? 
Each brick, each building
was laid so cautiously,
It was meant to be a dynasty
No one perceived it to lay in ruins
And yet, it does.
What is a legacy?
If people die
Stories change and metamorphise
And stones crumble?

What are you so proud of,
How do you stand so tall?
When it becomes clear
Dust art thou,
To dust thou returnest. Travelling always brings forth poetry 

#burhanpur #traveller #spiritual  #ruins #yqbaba

Sweta

~ Hope, my friend, is everywhere. #yqbaba #Hope life #Ruins #restzone #subtlyshort

read more
And at the end of the day 
if you fail to find hope,
get a good look at the ruins
holding on to the remnants tight

for who knows, if a wayfarer 
just comes by tomorrow 
and proffer the wrecked walls
an ounce of companionship.

~ Hope, my friend, is everywhere. 

#yqbaba #hope #life #ruins #restzone #subtlyshort

Blue Butterfly

Ruins am I;
of HER #yqbaba #yourquote #aestheticthoughts #peppeboy #yqenglish #her_series #ruins #her

কলমে✒মন(Rabina Sarkar)

sometimes our feelings ruins everything, 
even it's ruins ourselves also.. #feelings #ruins #yqbaba #yqenglish #englishquote #bestyqenglishquotes #rabinasarkar

marmalade ツ

One of these days. Perhaps I'll be an archaeologist then. 👀 #Ruins #Grave poetry #jug_days

read more
May be one of these days, I'll take a shovel and dig. Dig deep. Dig down. Until a pit is formed. Glistening moss shall be there, reminding me of worms I killed on purpose. Pricking smell of rotten promises and expired hope shall pierce my nostrils. Air shall blow, not wind. And then, air shall be abandoned. The soil, embraced.

Curtains shall be stitched of gravel with threads of guilt. And there, I'll search for time. I'll search for all the lives that you said you'll live but couldn't. I'll search for the darkness you promised you weren't scared of. I'll search for the tears that you never shed. 

With the ingredients in hand, I'll then bury my poems and return, centuries after, to search for their bones, again.

— % & One of these days. Perhaps I'll be an archaeologist then. 👀

#ruins #grave #poetry #jug_days

Sourajita D

you remind me of those days when i shall love you to my ruins and yet my ruins will still continue to love you!  Reminder 💔

#sourajita #lovewithouthim #day65lockdown #ruins #remember #yqbaba #quotereview #atticuslove

AshWini raJ

We are all
addicted to
something that
ruins us. #ashwini 
#writingresolution 
#366days366quotes 
#21/366
#addiction #ruins 
#yqbaba #yqdidi

Bad Poet

'Why drunkards pee themselves?' Nannu clicks the search button on google but doesn't look at the loaded pages. Actually, he looks out the window, to his aging (dying) father making a mess out of himself in this Sunday afternoon that was supposed to relax him just a bit. Nannu throws newspapers everyday, even on the sundays, but he doesn't work on this hotel near the main market on the weekends. He earns enough to own a nice smartphone with a decent internet connection and his sundays are spent k #humans #alcoholic #Ruins #Drunkard #badpoet #nannutales #ordinaryday

read more
Nannu is a good boy...

(story in caption) 'Why drunkards pee themselves?' Nannu clicks the search button on google but doesn't look at the loaded pages. Actually, he looks out the window, to his aging (dying) father making a mess out of himself in this Sunday afternoon that was supposed to relax him just a bit. Nannu throws newspapers everyday, even on the sundays, but he doesn't work on this hotel near the main market on the weekends. He earns enough to own a nice smartphone with a decent internet connection and his sundays are spent k

Amit Jotwani

I forage
in our ruins
to salvage relics
that promised
to make us 
but conspired otherwise.

An excavation 
of a union 
is not for the faint hearted, 
the skeletal remains 
of past loves 
posing questions 
that render 
all our answers 
impotent. 
     #ruins #union #salvage #relics #SkeletalRemains #YoPoWriMo18 #yqbaba

Amit Jotwani

I excavate
the ruins
of past loves, 
to trace
the common threads
that dismantled
seemingly faithful knots.

I found
the fossilized skeleton 
of trust.  #PastLoves #skeleton #trust, #ruins #FaithfulKnots #YoPoWriMo18 #yqbaba
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification