Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Synchronicity Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Synchronicity Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about synchronicity, synchronicity quotes, backup and sync from google, backup and sync, what do you mean by sync 10,

• 6 Followers
  • 12 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Ayush Singh (Speeding._Bullet)

Cosmos in its vastness is the law of synchronicity,
within which this...
Karma a fragment of its yet unsolvable equation is the law of reciprocity,
making this...
Peace as the ultimate purpose of this eternal equation of mystery waiting to be solved with the law of simplicity.

So...put your goodness out there and don't look back as the cosmos will reward you with a peace which you won't comprehend on your way ahead until you reach the end of your line and realize that you lived this life only for one purpose and that is to go back to the matter that made you and get dispersed into bursts of pure energy.

©Ayush Singh (Speeding._Bullet) #Cosmos #Karma #Peace #Synchronicity #Reciprocity #Simplicity

Neerja

(808) He (Mr. A #biharboi #dil_se_banarasi) have sent ss of his whatsapp chats' screen to us (she and me) in a group of ours. .. Cause you know The timing matched of ours to send him our replies. #Synchronicity #Team-N (#knpuria #Lkw) #nothing #beingpurple

read more
(..in caption..)  (808)
He (Mr. A #biharboi #dil_se_banarasi) have sent ss of his whatsapp chats' screen to us (she and me) in a group of ours.
Cause you know
The timing matched of ours to send him our replies.

#synchronicity 
#Team-N (#knpuria #lkw)

Neerja

(Quote 760) As soon as I posted "Why so restlessness An unnecessary restlessness" And kept my phone aside and started doing my work again... A call by him! Mr. A #biharboi #Synchronicity #students #psychology #Assignments #internationalorgasmday

read more
In caption..... (Quote 760) 
As soon as I posted 
"Why so restlessness 
An unnecessary restlessness" 
And kept my phone aside and started doing my work again...

A call by him! 
Mr. A #biharboi

Aditya Sen

Synchronicity Paradox

Perquisition of a Man,
Found to be lost and lost to be found.
Strangers so strange,
Sometimes my own reflection.
Sometimes a little late to fate,
An encounter preponed to near death.

Broken hearts that's fixing places,
A little bad in a better state.
Love we fear and fear to love,
Novellas of life, the best unsaid.
I stare at you and laugh on me,
Countering yet another encounter.
 #synchronicity #paradox  #yqtales

First Last

#Truth #Feeling #guilty #Lie #fullstop #Death #near 💔⛓️ No one is afraid without doing or saying any wrong. §§§§~~♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾💓♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾~~§§§§ #Conversation #Synchronicity #fearin11words ⛓️✨💔 #inyourcity #Worldwide #experience #Learning #Lies 😱 #takemetotheplace 💓👯🎼🤗🕉️🔱

read more
 #Truth #feeling #guilty #lie #fullstop #death #near 💔⛓️
No one is afraid without doing or saying any wrong.
§§§§~~♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾💓♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾~~§§§§
#conversation #synchronicity #fearin11words ⛓️✨💔 #inyourcity #worldwide #experience #learning #lies 😱 #takemetotheplace 💓👯🎼🤗🕉️🔱

First Last

#Heart #neverending #fullstop #revolution 🎼💓 Happy when I found a healthier way of writing; since I often forget to read any fictitious article, better drafting than to read those writers, who still have an access with X, Y, Z axis, they are dangerous, even I afraid to read! 😱 §§§§~~♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾💓♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾~~§§§§ #Conversation #Synchronicity #foundpeace #inyourcity #Worldwide #experience #Learning #takemetotheplace 💓👯🎼🤗🕉️

read more
Listen to you heart because, #Heart #neverending #fullstop #revolution 🎼💓
Happy when I found a healthier way of writing; since I often forget to read any fictitious article, better drafting than to read those writers, who still have an access with X, Y, Z axis, they are dangerous, even I afraid to read! 😱 

§§§§~~♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾💓♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾~~§§§§
#conversation #synchronicity #foundpeace #inyourcity #worldwide #experience #learning #takemetotheplace 💓👯🎼🤗🕉️

First Last

#lifeline It's the bitter experience to sink in a place, better to link through travel all over the country.18 🛫🚢🎼⛓️🤗👣🌍 §§§§~~🎼♾♾♾♾♾♾♾💓♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾🎼~~§§§§ #14wordstory #Synchronicity #foundpeace #Travel 🏖️🛣️ #18wordstory #Country #experience takemetotheplace🌈🕉️

read more
My lifeline #lifeline 
It's the bitter experience to sink in a place, better to link through travel all over the country.18 🛫🚢🎼⛓️🤗👣🌍

§§§§~~🎼♾♾♾♾♾♾♾💓♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾🎼~~§§§§
#14wordstory #synchronicity #foundpeace #travel 🏖️🛣️ #18wordstory #country #experience #takemetotheplace🌈🕉️

First Last

#lifeline Life's page of the blank, we can write all of our desirable swank. 13 May God blessing shower throughout incenses and his strength as enshrined in everyone's heart. 14 Before the fall into asleep, we can do better, if we know how to sweep. 15 Take me to the place, make myself replace, pray ensure within your heart for bringing pleasure. 16 #Synchronicity #godlove #Blossoms #14wordstory #15wordpoem #13wordpoem #foundpeace #16wordpoem #takemetotheplace

read more
My lifeline #lifeline 
Life's page of the blank, we can write all of our desirable swank. 13

May God blessing shower throughout incenses and his strength as enshrined in everyone's heart. 14

Before the fall into asleep, we can do better, if we know how to sweep. 15

Take me to the place, make myself replace, pray ensure within your heart for bringing pleasure. 16

Chirasree Banerjee

Follow more such stories on @Nojotoapp Welcome to @quantum_dynamic_8 We offer Intuitive Guidance Session , Light Language Healing & Light Language Activation Course Book Now To Create A Magnetic Reality Of Abundance & Love 💜 Our mission is to empower you to teach yourself, preach to yourself, and stand alongside you as you bring yourself through your circumstances. Our approach is through assisting you in gaining the understanding that you need to develop spiritually, utilizing sound integration #Spirituality #Clairvoyant #Synchronicity #goddess #poem #alchemist #REALTALK #lightworker #thirdeye #muse #Manifestation #survivor #awaken #bhfyp #twinflame #starseed #ascension #twinflamejourney #staywoke #numerology #divinetiming #lightworkersunite #divineguidance #divineunion #angelnumbers #kundaliniawakening #goodkarma #lawandattraction #divineintervention

read more
Then I decided to not to pretend to myself anymore that I was completely in love with you and I never unloved you in the first place. Follow more such stories on @Nojotoapp Welcome to @quantum_dynamic_8 We offer Intuitive Guidance Session , Light Language Healing & Light Language Activation Course Book Now To Create A Magnetic Reality Of Abundance & Love 💜 Our mission is to empower you to teach yourself, preach to yourself, and stand alongside you as you bring yourself through your circumstances. Our approach is through assisting you in gaining the understanding that you need to develop spiritually, utilizing sound integration

Chirasree Banerjee

Welcome to @quantum_dynamic_8 We offer Intuitive Guidance Session , Light Language Healing & Light Language Activation Course Book Now To Create A Magnetic Reality Of Abundance & Love 💜 Our mission is to empower you to teach yourself, preach to yourself, and stand alongside you as you bring yourself through your circumstances. #Spirituality #Clairvoyant #Synchronicity #goddess #poem #alchemist #REALTALK #lightworker #thirdeye #muse #Manifestation #survivor #awaken #bhfyp #twinflame #starseed #ascension #twinflamejourney #staywoke #numerology #divinetiming #lightworkersunite #divineguidance #divineunion #angelnumbers #kundaliniawakening #goodkarma #lawandattraction #divineintervention

read more
Even though I have tried a thousand times to let go of you but only I know how much I've failed to unlove you. Welcome to @quantum_dynamic_8

We offer Intuitive Guidance Session , Light Language Healing & Light Language Activation Course

Book Now To Create A Magnetic Reality Of Abundance & Love 💜

Our mission is to empower you to teach yourself, preach to yourself, and stand alongside you as you bring yourself through your circumstances.
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification